So basically emu is the first Bugster infected human, which means, He's Half bugster since first infected from 16 years ago ? hmm not surprising at all :D Maybe they can Give him a monster looks like faiz and his wolf orphnoch form XD

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So basically emu is the first Bugster infected human, which means, He's Half bugster since first infected from 16 years ago ? hmm not surprising at all :D Maybe they can Give him a monster looks like faiz and his wolf orphnoch form XD

I don't see how being infected as a child makes him "half Bugster"? Any more than his child patients who have been infected with the virus are.

The movie reportedly hinted that M is a remnant of the Bugster virus. The second arc of the show seems to focus more on M, and since it's suggested that repeated use of the Gashats turns the user into a Bugster, we likely will see M coming out more often. That wouldn't really mean "Emu is half Bugster" though, more like a re-awakening of the virus due to exposure to the Gashats ...

I don't see how being infected as a child makes him "half Bugster"? Any more than his child patients who have been infected with the virus are.

The movie reportedly hinted that M is a remnant of the Bugster virus. The second arc of the show seems to focus more on M, and since it's suggested that repeated use of the Gashats turns the user into a Bugster, we likely will see M coming out more often. That wouldn't really mean "Emu is half Bugster" though, more like a re-awakening of the virus due to exposure to the Gashats ...

Ah... I was thinking maybe the operation Hinata-sensesi did,make the virus dormant or maybe merged with emu :laugh:

I hope alll explained soon unlike Takeru :redface2:

C00IM4GUoAEb-ya.jpg

Despite Kiriya got "game over", there's still Lv. 10 column for Lazer.
Possible return in future (NOT Kiriya, but someone else becoming Lazer II)?
There's also room for Lv. 5 Genmu, despite having Zombie (Lv. 10); probably saving for spinoff.

Now, count up your crimes!
Probably just an upgrade for the bike form which Ex-Aid would obviously use. XD

C2oCyx_WQAASgqn.jpg

So it seems this is happening. I called it in the ep. 13 thread! Is that Snipe's Gashat?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So it seems this is happening. I called it in the ep. 13 thread! Is that Snipe's Gashat?

Yes

It's shown in the preview and episode scans that Nico gets the Bugster Virus - probably from trying to use the Gashat/Driver, since she hasn't had the surgery that gives Riders their immunity (and presumably unlike Emu she doesn't conveniently have the virus living inside her already.) I doubt she'll manage to transform ...

If you look at the Gamer Drive Nico is wearing, the port where the Gashat is inserted is completely covered up by a metal plate. So who would she use the Gashat if it's primary port is not usable?