Captain
Thank god I have all these shows backed up already so I don't have to deal with this nonsense lolz.

D

Dr Kain

Thank god I have all these shows backed up already so I don't have to deal with this nonsense lolz.

Or you could like, you know, support the official release. Stop being a greedy entitled prick and put your money towards the things you like.

D

Dr Kain

Then burn them to your own DVDs and stop throwing away your money if that's the case, cut out the middle man.

Um... because THEY'RE NOT OFFICIAL!! I have bought the Japanese DVDs/BDs to the series I truly love to support the official release while I have the fansubs. I have no issue spending money on the series I love.

Fansubs are not made for profit and for anyone, especially a company that has the means to commission their own translation, to take them and use them on a for profit product is scummy. It's a really crummy thing to say you don't care if they rip fansubs for these products. They're making a profit by taking other works and charging money for their end product. So, yes, it matters. This could serve as an incentive for future groups to think twice before working a project because Shout might take those scripts and use them on their own products.

And who gives a damn as long as the video quality matches the Region 2 DVD. Oh, and like becuse they are official products.

Captain
Or you could like, you know, support the official release. Stop being a greedy entitled prick and put your money towards the things you like.

Do you know me? no so **** off kid, I don't have the time nor the money to deal with this crap and I'm not going to. You apparently like to spout this bullshit to everyone who feels this way it seems, quit being obstinate and maybe realize that not everyone is going to feel that way, people are going to do what they want to do and that's that, no reason to get worked up over things that you cannot control lolz.

Oh and you know what, **** shout, the fansubbers were here long before they ever decided to put forth any sort of effort. Fansubbers have been busting their ass day in and day out to get this stuff out to people eager to watch it, I am going to support who I believe truly deserves my support, not some company who is ripping off other peoples hard work and calling it their own.

D

Dr Kain

Do you know me? no so **** off kid, I don't have the time nor the money to deal with this crap and I'm not going to. You apparently like to spout this bullshit to everyone who feels this way it seems, quit being obstinate and maybe realize that not everyone is going to feel that way, people are going to do what they want to do and that's that, no reason to get worked up over things that you cannot control lolz.

Oh and you know what, **** shout, the fansubbers were here long before they ever decided to put forth any sort of effort. Fansubbers have been busting their ass day in and day out to get this stuff out to people eager to watch it, I am going to support who I believe truly deserves my support, not some company who is ripping off other peoples hard work and calling it their own.

Awe, did I hurt your wittle overly sensitive feelwings? I'm swowy.

Dr. Kain, imagine someone took your work and began making money on it. How will you feel? Will you buy your own product to support the stealer, sweetheart?

Captain
Awe, did I hurt your wittle overly sensitive feelwings? I'm swowy.

Is that all you got kid? Didn't hurt a dam thing, only one who appears to be butthurt is you little fella lol. At least try to put some effort into a reply instead of sounding like a 5 year old, what a pity.

Some kind of Beast mode
Then burn them to your own DVDs and stop throwing away your money if that's the case, cut out the middle man.

Fansubs are not made for profit and for anyone, especially a company that has the means to commission their own translation, to take them and use them on a for profit product is scummy. It's a really crummy thing to say you don't care if they rip fansubs for these products. They're making a profit by taking other works and charging money for their end product. So, yes, it matters. This could serve as an incentive for future groups to think twice before working a project because Shout might take those scripts and use them on their own products.

And it wasn't just "Hey this is the same show so certain lines are bound to be the same," it was lines literally being the same exact wording, including a translator's nuances.

I agree. If it is true the subs are taken from the hard work of fansubbers, then that really deters me from buying their product. I mean as a company, that is such easy money in the worst way possible. Regardless if they weren't legal to begin with, that is shady as fck.

D

Dr Kain

Is that all you got kid? Didn't hurt a dam thing, only one who appears to be butthurt is you little fella lol. At least try to put some effort into a reply instead of sounding like a 5 year old, what a pity.

My point was that if you don't have time or money to support the official Sentai DVDs then you don't have the time or money to be part of this fandom. We don't need self entitled moochers like you that feel you deserve to enjoy these shows for free.

BTW, kid, really? :laugh: I bet I'm older than you.

Dr. Kain, imagine someone took your work and began making money on it. How will you feel? Will you buy your own product to support the stealer, sweetheart?

You mean work that was technical illegal?

Secondly, do you even have proof that they stole MFC's subs? Or are you just basing this on accusations that someone told you they did? Maybe Shout! asked them for the translations or maybe MFC offered, but neither is allowed to speak about it per the contracts. There are too many variables involved to even bother getting flustered over something so frivolous.

S

scikaiju

Just a reminder to keep things civil here, So no swearing at other posters and no antagonizing other posters to the point they start swearing at you.