Power Rangers movie #3 - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

Some kind of Beast mode
If there are zeo crystals, I can see my explanation work best. Even looking at the coins, they're not even solid metal anymore, and in the show they'd use to be able to extend. I feel though that if they get the Zeo Powers out of the gate, unless this is an evil team, then they're too powerful and the movie series will get boring quick.

At least M.Night isn't handling this. Though personally, Landis's script and Michael Bay's direction [alongside whoever designed the Dinobots] would be probably an okay movie, while it felt scant on a few details and lacking in its setup, Zack being the Pink Ranger and Kimberly being vice versa was an interesting idea. It was basically MMPR actually.

I don't think we'll ever see Zeo powers even if the they do use the crystals. I think it would just be a repurposed plot device.

I read only a crumb of Landis' script. Idk some of it seemed alright, I vaguely remember hearing about the color swap. That is kind of cool.

I don't think we'll ever see Zeo powers even if the they do use the crystals. I think it would just be a repurposed plot device.

I read only a crumb of Landis' script. Idk some of it seemed alright, I vaguely remember hearing about the color swap. That is kind of cool.
Hope so.

The best part is how they updated the characters while keeping their core. I believe the only thing they kept from that script if at all was Jason getting into trouble. Though in the Landis version it was because he defended Billy from Bulk and Skull.

Zack being the Pink Ranger was pretty hilarious, and yeah. That means Kimberly held the Mastodon.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I'd rather they address the Zeo Crystals, if the even have to, in the potential sequel. I think that's way too much to cram into one movie and I'm already worried about it as is. Just give me a decent story with believable characters and action that helps me tolerate the bad designs of the suits and Zords and I'll be satisfied.

Also, that Nerdist video annoyed me more because of you can tell they're still sorta looking down on PR as a whole. I mean, we're all used to that. But it's funny how they think Power Coins and Zords sound more ridiculous to execs than Mjolnir and Infinity Stones.

I'd rather they address the Zeo Crystals, if the even have to, in the potential sequel. I think that's way too much to cram into one movie and I'm already worried about it as is. Just give me a decent story with believable characters and action that helps me tolerate the bad designs of the suits and Zords and I'll be satisfied.

Also, that Nerdist video annoyed me more because of you can tell they're still sorta looking down on PR as a whole. I mean, we're all used to that. But it's funny how they think Power Coins and Zords sound more ridiculous to execs than Mjolnir and Infinity Stones.
Which is ironic. They both sound equally far-fetched. Besides, Power Rangers was in a Hollywood movie first, and it worked. Kind of. It took Marvel nearly 20 years to have a foothold in Hollywood when it took Saban 3. Assuming Saban went along with Time Force the Movie [assuming it was bug budget] and that was successful enough to spin off a franchise, I feel that could've started something. Who knows?

Too much cramming in things is what the movie sounds like between:

- the Megazord that looks like all the major MMPR megazords in a blender. The wings are like the falcon ninjazord, the face is like the 1995 Ninja Megazord [since a face for a robot is taboo according to concept designers nowadays] the Tiger is like the frog and the center orb of light on the chest and on the shoulders is akin to the Thunder Megazord, while the Dinozords on each leg call back to Season 1.

- the Not-Adam and, Not-Aisha, alongside the original trio.

Still don't feel that Zeo could be 3 because that's just a rumor. I'm more concerned on whether they have their power weapons, plot and acting. Or if they don't have their wepoans now, I hope a sequel introduces the others and the Power Blaster.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Just the thing that we're probably going to get a flashback of Zordon vs. Rita with Rita being the Green Ranger and Zordon being the Red Ranger all that has been pretty much confirmed as the truth but if we really did kill at least 3 of the team who were they where they from eltar at least give the ancient Power Ranger teams some exposition but because it was 65 million years ago that gives the perfect explanation as to why the powers are based on dinosaurs I guess the only question that's still up in the air is pretty obvious but still warranting a question what will the ancient suits look like similar to the TV version or a completely new design we're not even seeing right now just something to think about

[video=youtube;ZKtH6pGCDow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtH6pGCDow[/video]

DX Combiner Movie Megazord.

I've heard of parts-forming, but this is ridiculous. Let this be an example of how NOT to make a combining robot toy. Dare I list all the do-not's?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Still don't feel that Zeo could be 3 because that's just a rumor. I'm more concerned on whether they have their power weapons, plot and acting. Or if they don't have their wepoans now, I hope a sequel introduces the others and the Power Blaster.

So far, we've only had Jason's Power Sword be revealed, right? I have a feeling that will be the only one for this movie. But if there are more, judging from the design choices made so far, they probably won't look very good. :/

I've heard of parts-forming, but this is ridiculous. Let this be an example of how NOT to make a combining robot toy. Dare I list all the do-not's?

That toy is horrendous. Both in design and function. It really shouldn't be like putting together a Lego set.

[video=youtube;ZKtH6pGCDow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtH6pGCDow[/video]

DX Combiner Movie Megazord.

And for the hefty price of $100. This is like a middle finger in design and pricing. This makes the bayformers look like premium Soul of Chogokin by comparison. It's not the robot design that's bad, is like they got someone whose never designed a combining robot before and had no imagination to make it work.

Also should've been smaller. If only the 1995 movie had gotten a combining robot for its version.

Some kind of Beast mode
Of course, this aesthetic and high school locker profanity pretty much says PG-13