So Emu gets a Jeager suit for his Super Form, that is new.
Snipe Lv 50 is totting more guns then the NRA, and who else thinks that Brave 50 looks like the love child of Ganandorf and Soul Edge.
But what about Lazer, I hope that level 5 isn't the extend of how powerful he gets, and what about Genm?

Gemn will go till lvl X with the Dangerous Zombie Gashat

Gemn will go till lvl X with the Dangerous Zombie Gashat

No I know, but will there be anything beyond that?
I don't want Lazer and Genm to get to a certain point and just have everyone else pass them by.
Though Lazer is harder considering he needs to get limbs when he uses his forms.

No I know, but will there be anything beyond that?
I don't want Lazer and Genm to get to a certain point and just have everyone else pass them by.
Though Lazer is harder considering he needs to get limbs when he uses his forms.

There is still one more catalog to be released so we might see a new form for Gemn or Lazer.

15317933-10154295690913983-7899008242892158665-n-copy_orig.jpg

15317933-10154295690913983-7899008242892158665-n_orig.jpg

Next year Toei will release a three-part spin-off focussed on Kamen Rider Genm. The first part will be made available on Youtube in January. The second part will come out on February and the final part will be released on DVD in April.

Part one is called the 'Legend Rider Stage'. As you might have guessed from the title, Ex-Aid will gain two new forms:- the 'Drive Gamer' and 'Gaim Gamer'. However, he won't be obtaining forms based upon all his Generation movie allies, as Genm will become the 'Wizard Gamer' instead.

Part two is called the 'Legend Gamer Stage' and will see the Riders obtain new forms based upon Namco video games. Ex-Aid will get a 'Pac-Man' based form, Brave will gain a form based upon the Famicon baseball game 'Family Stadium', and Snipe receives a form based upon the arcade scrolling shooter 'Xevious'. Gashats for these forms will be released in March.

Part three is called the 'Final Legend Stage', in which Ex-Aid obtains a form based upon the arcade drumming sim (yes really) 'Taiko no Tatsujin' and Genm will get a form based upon the 'Ganbarizing' arcade machines. There will be a premium version of the DVD which comes with a packaged-in 'Taiko no Tatsujin' Gashat.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
If they actually kill off Kiriya next week that would be one hell of a ballsy move from the writer. Also explains why we get nothing for Lazer in the toy catalogues...

Lurker
I just wondered if anyone of you guys watched KR Heisei Generations in Japan. Is Takeru died and became a ghost again during the movie?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
As I understand it from other sites and a friend who's seen the movie: Takeru collapses after the final battle and Emu saves his life with CPR, then they talk about the value of life (which is obviously an important theme of both shows.) He doesn't become a ghost.

If they actually kill off Kiriya next week that would be one hell of a ballsy move from the writer. Also explains why we get nothing for Lazer in the toy catalogues...

Why "ballsy"? Why do people think that character death is daring and somehow equates to narrative integrity and challenging storytelling? It can be just as cheap as any other plot device

As I understand it from other sites and a friend who's seen the movie: Takeru collapses after the final battle and Emu saves his life with CPR, then they talk about the value of life (which is obviously an important theme of both shows.) He doesn't become a ghost.

Why "ballsy"? Why do people think that character death is daring and somehow equates to narrative integrity and challenging storytelling? It can be just as cheap as any other plot device

Hase/Kurokage (Gaim) said hi.
The show became much better after that, which lot of people agrees.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Hase/Kurokage (Gaim) said hi.
The show became much better after that, which lot of people agrees.

And? A lot of people agree creationism is real and the earth is flat, doesn't make it true.

At least we've actually seen Emu and Kiriya form a bond (which we never saw with Kouta and Hase), and Kiriya is already more fleshed out than Hase ever was. On the other hand, if Kiriya dies it looks like it'll be less shocking/sadistic than Hase's death was