Not a great pic but a possible look at the villains' footsoldiers.

CzA8s8sXgAAtvTW.jpg:small

One of the Lord's Angels
First off, it's been a long time since I've been here. Yes, I do pop in from time to time but only when I have a rumor and boy do I have one for you all. I looked into the 2ch threads in which you can find some of the accurate rumors and sources of information. Sorry, I'm getting a little off. So, I went to the 2ch thread for Kyuranger and have read that through twitter, actor Takuma Zaiki is on the set to film something. He wouldn't say though what it is. Now, does that mean he'll be in Kyuranger and if so, which color will he be in?

With this many rangers to start a series, all us fans and people who put casting rumors will have a 10-11% chance of being right as it pertains to usually being about 20% right. It's only in 2010, 2012, and 2014 that we were 100% right with the casting rumors. Will we be right this time? Quite honestly, I don't know but do put Takuma Zaiki on the list of the first of many casting rumors for Uchu Sentai Kyuranger. Here's the link of what he said of twitter.

By the way, the ranger suit are unique in their own way and for those who hated Zyuohger suits, I actually kind of love them because it was retro and the Red Ranger's helmet really stood out. I've figure out which would be human and which would be alien based but right now, it's all up in the air as I'm going to wait to see what happens when the cast is revealed. If we have voice actors portraying any of the rangers, don't expect them to be revealed until the end of January because that when voice actors are usually revealed but then again I could be wrong. That's all I have to say. Going to go now and do some things including preparing myself for my destination. I will not reveal that because it's not a part of this thread. Goodbye for now!!

Some kind of Beast mode
I like them for the most part, and I love the tone and the visual story given by the colors , stars, etc. The them is a no brainer, space, Zodiacs, humanoid mechs for individuals, gauntlet/wrist changers?? Hell yea. Visually it almost looks like my dream sentai. There is so much right about this thus far, just regarding aesthetic though. The suits are probably the most conflicting I've ever seen, I'm pulled one way for something, and pulled the other way for something else.

What I know for sure is I don't like the stars on their torsos. The stars are very surprisingly on the nose, boring interpretations of them. I'm surprised they aren't more abstract, and the composition is super stale as well.

Other than that though, first female green ranger? 9 rangers off the bat? 2nd Orange ranger so soon? A size and weight difference to show character with the black senshi? Ok, they're trying to shake things up. Hm.

Lurker
First off, it's been a long time since I've been here. Yes, I do pop in from time to time but only when I have a rumor and boy do I have one for you all. I looked into the 2ch threads in which you can find some of the accurate rumors and sources of information. Sorry, I'm getting a little off. So, I went to the 2ch thread for Kyuranger and have read that through twitter, actor Takuma Zaiki is on the set to film something. He wouldn't say though what it is. Now, does that mean he'll be in Kyuranger and if so, which color will he be in?

With this many rangers to start a series, all us fans and people who put casting rumors will have a 10-11% chance of being right as it pertains to usually being about 20% right. It's only in 2010, 2012, and 2014 that we were 100% right with the casting rumors. Will we be right this time? Quite honestly, I don't know but do put Takuma Zaiki on the list of the first of many casting rumors for Uchu Sentai Kyuranger. Here's the link of what he said of twitter.

A little more on Zaiki:

He won the Photogenic award at the 25th Junon Super Boy Contest. He was also in the Prince of Tennis musicals as one of the main characters from 2014 through September 2016. Given tokusatsu's history of casting Junon Super Boy Contest winners and also Tenimyu actors, I think he's a pretty good candidate. Also, most of the 20 or so actors who graduated Tenimyu in September announced their next plays fairly quickly, but Zaiki didn't announce anything for quite a while. Tenimyu fans were speculating he was going to be in Ex-Aid, but since that didn't happen, there's been talk of sentai instead.

He *did* just announce that he'll be in a play this winter, running from January 6th to January 12th, but I think that's still early enough that it wouldn't conflict too much? I hope, at least - I'm a big fan of his so I'd love to see him as one of the Kyuurangers ^^;

It's going to be a crazy month for actor rumors. Some will be voice actors and a lot will be useless rumors on blogs

So I totally missed something important in one of these photos: the high-res of red's helmet with the mecha reflected in his visor...also has the first episode's airdate written in the corner!

February 12th 2017. That means there are a maximum of nine more episodes of Zyuohger, presuming it doesn't get pre-empted at all. However, SHT often does get bumped at New Year, and New Years Day is a Sunday which makes it seem even more likely to happen. So I'm guessing we'll end up with 48 episodes of Zyuohger.
Ok, they're trying to shake things up. Hm.
I was thinking at work today: We know Bandai begins working on Rider shows well over a year in advance. Urobuchi agreed to be the head writer on Gaim during the previous summer, as Fourze was in it's final quarter, and at his first meeting Bandai had already picked the fruit theme and had some concept drawings for each Rider. I don't know if the same is true for Sentai but I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be on a similar schedule.

If that's the case, this is the first Sentai show that's been made from scratch with the feedback from Ninninger's (low) merch performance. So I guess this is kinda Bandai's response to that?

Some kind of Beast mode
I was thinking at work today: We know Bandai begins working on Rider shows well over a year in advance. Urobuchi agreed to be the head writer on Gaim during the previous summer, as Fourze was in it's final quarter, and at his first meeting Bandai had already picked the fruit theme and had some concept drawings for each Rider. I don't know if the same is true for Sentai but I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be on a similar schedule.

If that's the case, this is the first Sentai show that's been made from scratch with the feedback from Ninninger's (low) merch performance. So I guess this is kinda Bandai's response to that?

Is that true? I never hear much juicy Sentai bts details. I wanna know. :O_O:

Is that true? I never hear much juicy Sentai bts details. I wanna know. :O_O:
It's just me thinking aloud. I could be completely wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But it's an interesting thought isn't it?

Some kind of Beast mode
It's just me thinking aloud. I could be completely wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But it's an interesting thought isn't it?

Ahh I see, it is interesting indeed, but I'm more inclined to think that they are on their usual planning schedule. Especially since there are now more rangers off the jump, that only means mecha combos inching even closer the premiere episode than farther away.

If we have an auxiliary switch in the first episode I would not be surprised.