Jesus Christ, nine rangers revealed from the start, AND it's airing alongside a multi-rider series. That super hero time ad is gonna be packed xD.

Seriously though, do these scans normally show all the rangers? I don't remember ever seeing any more than the first 5 in previous initial leaks.

Nope, besides every time after the anniversary show they always want to try something different.

R

raden238

The first scans never show the extra rangers since they're for quarterly release catalogs. So, wow, yeah, nine rangers from the jump.

Also better look:

kyuu_zpscckh8u6u.png

What the hell?!?!?! NINE Rangers out of the gate??? Didn't expect that! Besides that twist, I like the suit designs, reminds me of Maskman. And is that a Wrist changer??? Wow!!!

What the hell?!?!?! NINE Rangers out of the gate??? Didn't expect that! Besides that twist, I like the suit designs, reminds me of Maskman. And is that a Wrist changer??? Wow!!!

Yes they get a wrist changer.

Remember, these are Gashapon items:

Kyuranger Swing (Straps)- 9 pieces

ShishiRed, SasoriOrange, OokamiBlue, TenbinGold, OushiBlack, HebitsukaiSilver, ChameleonGreen, WashiPink, KajikiYellow

Real Change! Kyuranger 01- 5 pieces

1. SeizaBlaster (Mini-mini Kyudama included)
2. KyuAxe (Mini-mini Kyudama included)
3. KyuSpear (mini-mini Kyudama included)
4. Shishi Kyudama (Lion)
5. Sasori Kyudama (Scorpion)

Kyudama 01- 5 pieces
1. OokamiKyudama (Wolf)
2. OushiKyudama (Ox)
3. ChameleonKyudama
4. KajikiKyudama (Swordfish)
5. KujiraKyudama (Whale)

Big Size KyuWeapon:
1. KyuSword
2. KyuAxe
3.?????
4. ?????

Kyudama 02:
1. Kenbikyou Kyudama (Microscope)
2. Ryouken Kyudama (Hunting dog?!)
3. Andromeda Kyudama
4. Perseus Kyudama
5. Kajiki Kyudama (Swordfish)

Robo Series:

1. Shishi Voyager
2. Ookami Voyager
3. Oushi Voyager
4. Chameleon Voyager
5. Kajiki Voyager

All 5 mecha combine into KyurenOh!

CytelTHUsAAZ3WL.jpg

D

Dr Kain

I'm really impressed with this I hope this turns out great.

S

scikaiju

THe more I see this the more I think somebody wanted to do a sequel for Gransazer.

Would like to change his avatar
THe more I see this the more I think somebody wanted to do a sequel for Gransazer.

The Kyuuranger designs are nowhere close to being the full-on eyeball assault that the Gransazer designs were, at least. (Gransazer's costumes look like they were Metal Heroes designed by kids and made out of some cardboard crap by Nobuo Akagi.)

I like these designs. It would be nice if they had a good show to match them... I sense Takebe's third series as producer. Only she's audacious enough to have so many heroes from the start, and it's her shows where the Sentai's suit designs take such a different approach.

Mad Skillz
The Kyuuranger designs are nowhere close to being the full-on eyeball assault that the Gransazer designs were, at least. (Gransazer's costumes look like they were Metal Heroes designed by kids and made out of some cardboard crap by Nobuo Akagi.)

I like these designs. It would be nice if they had a good show to match them... I sense Takebe's third series as producer. Only she's audacious enough to have so many heroes from the start, and it's her shows where the Sentai's suit designs take such a different approach.

Both her Sentai bombed and while I don't know how much of a bad toyline you can blame on the producer, I wonder how willing Toei would be to put her back on Sentai. Ninninger did really bad and as an anniversary series, Zyuohger's not doing too hot either.

Black almost looks like a villain with his horns. It's good to see another Orange, and a female Green, but Gold and Silver again? Why not do the whole rainbow and put in a Violet?

I suppose we're not going to get another purely vehicle mecha set again with no animal influences, are we? It's been a decade since that's happened. KyurenOh kind of looks like one of those knockoffs of franchise robots you occasionally see.

When I saw the first image on social media I figured that the makers of that Chinese show 'Space Deleters' must be making a new show and it's been mis-identified as a Sentai. But I guess not, especially as a Saban Brands employee has all-but-confirmed it.

New designs always seem weird at first but these are certainly busier than the designs in recent years. Gold having a scale-shaped visor is out there, and I think I'll need to wait for higher def pics to figure out what yellow's visor is meant to be. It's kinda funny that they used green's chameleon design to give her 'hair buns'. Black looks more like an old school extra hero with all his extra armour.
It's good to see another Orange, and a female Green, but Gold and Silver again? Why not do the whole rainbow and put in a Violet?
These are just the ones getting first quarter toys. Given that sixth rangers don't normally feature until Q2, it's quite possible there will be even more.