Professional Chef and Entertainer
CtMFRgjUIAAcLfA.jpg

ey, it's pink guy

MEnzhkr3.jpg

Ex-Aid is going to spawn lots of 90s slang and memes.....

On topic: after seeing the cameos in Ghost, I am game for Ex-Aid! Especially seeing that there will be more game aesthetics in the show - like breaking bricks for power ups - instead of just the main merchandise. The gamer in happy is quite please :3

On the other hand, why do make the chanting say "I'm a Kamen Rider!"? (Apart from signifying the shows 45th anniversary).

^ I actually like it. It's better than most of the post-Decade theme songs, at any rate.

In the last few minutes Over-Time have posted to say they will not be subbing Ex-Aid.

There is a group called EXCITE! Subs that have appeared today proclaiming that they will sub the series. I don't know if that involves any of the "usual suspects" in the fansubbing world or not. Otherwise it may just be TVN this year.

So if you're watching an OT backburner project, this could be a good year for you!

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
In the last few minutes Over-Time have posted to say they will not be subbing Ex-Aid.

There is a group called EXCITE! Subs that have appeared today proclaiming that they will sub the series. I don't know if that involves any of the "usual suspects" in the fansubbing world or not. Otherwise it may just be TVN this year.

So if you're watching an OT backburner project, this could be a good year for you!

Subgoku Wars time.

I can't believe Over-Time subbed the abortion known as Ghost but won't do Video Game Fun Time.

Well, since Over-Time also skipped the best Kamen Rider series in years, maybe the show won't be so bad.

...Nah, I'm probably not picking this up regardless. I've only liked three Kamen Rider shows from beginning to end in the last eight years, I'm pretty much burned out on this franchise.

Lurker
The last time Over-Time skipped a Rider show, we got an epic ride with Gaim so I guess this is a good sign?