Shining~
That's actually interesting, if only because that's the biggest name we have so far to voice a rider equipment, in the last few years.

Mad Skillz
m.c.A.T voiced the GhostDriver...but I doubt anyone outside of tokusatsu (even a lot in the fandom) would know who he is.

Would like to change his avatar
m.c.A.T voiced the GhostDriver...but I doubt anyone outside of tokusatsu (even a lot in the fandom) would know who he is.

It might sound funny, but m.c.A.T is considered a pioneer of Japanese rap and hip-hop. I think he's probably more known and mainstream than Kushida or Kageyama, who both are now so closely tied to toku and anime songs that nobody seems to remember they once had careers outside of that.

m.c.A.T is a huge Rider fan, so I was interested when I first heard he'd be doing the voice of the Ghost belt -- I thought he'd do something weird and different with it, but he didn't.

I find it weird they got Kageyama, considering what a big presence he is as the voice of Zaruba in GARO. (One of the few things I like about GARO is Kageyama's performance.) For a video game-themed Rider, I'm surprised they didn't go with someone insane like Haruko Momoi. (I guess they're too afraid to have a female do the belt voice?) Masaaki Endoh would have probably also done something more fun, but I don't think he's as recognizable as Kageyama.

Close-ups of some of the Gashats. "Taddle Quest"?!
[HIDE] CtGH0gBWIAAPTTN.jpg

CtGH0gUWEAELFvw.jpg

CtGH0hfW8AA0MzV.jpg

CtGH-ZDW8AA_hU9.jpg[/HIDE]
Edit: Ghost episode 50 debuted the one thing we all really wanted to see - KAMEN RIDER GUMMI! This ad might be the most insane yet.
[HIDE]CtMFRgjUIAAcLfA.jpg

CtMFRglVYAEUCXx.jpg

CtMFRghUMAATPQk.jpg

CtMFRglUIAQzDos.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Shining~
And Lazer turns out to be.........the guy everyone expected to be Lazer.

So the Buttobasoul Medal game is connected to Ex-Aid after all? Interesting.

I don't think the Buttobasoul Medals will play a large part in Ex-Aid's series though, the inclusion of them in the scene feels more like a tease for something they are saving for the Ex-Aid X Ghost movie, being the climax of Super Hero Year. Since the medals feature other Riders.

I think the connection to Buttobasoul is just to justify having said medal as a bonus. i don't think it will play any part in the actual TV-show.

As it turns out, we're both right and wrong.

The Buttobasoul Medals ends up being actually used in the series, but they aren't the ones showing other Riders, they're instead power-ups shaped like Buttobasoul Medals.

So how many forms do you think Exaid will receive?
Since he is the main rider, he will definitely have the most, but hopefully not an insane amount like Ghost had.
The first 5 riders all have the same number of forms (Lv;s 1-3) so hopefully they don't get forgotten as the series progresses.
I wonder if they will exchange gashat's, such as Exaid using Beat quest and Brave using the Helicopter Gatling armor.
That was a flaw with Gaim, how it didn't take advantage of the rider exchanging arms in the series since they weren't bound to any one rider.
I of course refer to the Sengoku Driver riders, not the Genesis riders.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
http://akkinews.net/archives/129199

According to this link, there are three more Riders to come: Escher (based around puzzle games), Hero (simulation games) and Witch (horror games.) No source given, so for now it's a rumour, but there are indeed slots for eight Riders shown in the DX Gamer Driver commercial

The new TereviKun scans just confirmed that you'll be able to play Mighty Action X in december since it will come bundled in the new All Rider Generation for 3DS cartridge.

Pretty cool.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Man, LV3 Genm looked way better in the initial scans than he does upon transitioning to suit form. What's up with this decision?

Lurker
And Lazer turns out to be.........the guy everyone expected to be Lazer.

Did everyone really assume it was gonna be that random guy? I thought it was gonna be an Autovajin/Power Dizer situation. But this is way more different. We have a guy who transforms into a Kamen Rider who transforms into a bike for another Kamen Rider who has an evil Prototype version of himself who uses a bmx as a weapon and armor.

Ex-Aid's gonna be fun.