Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

He 's the Great Eyezer, who has all the knowledge whatever of the ganma world, an incarnation of the Great Eye

I liked him when he wasn't a god
That's cool and all, but I still hate the crap out of what's become of Ghost :/ If kids like the show, good on them. But I personally just don't care for it.

Never said you had to, just that neither it nor any other Kamen Rider show is obliged to be anything more than something kids enjoy on a Sunday morning. Seeing people (in general) act like Ghost has done something personally terrible to them is just a little excessive. It's got almost as bad as the hate for Gaim ... which isn't my favourite, but that got way out of hand. (I've never before seen someone try to argue that a show promoted Japanese nationalism and white supremacy at the same time. I hope I never will again ...)

You thought it was over. You thought wrong! 'Ghost RE:BIRTH Kamen Rider Specter'. Coming to V-Cinema.

CtHgTJbUMAAqmy9.jpg

You thought it was over. You thought wrong! 'Ghost RE:BIRTH Kamen Rider Specter'. Coming to V-Cinema.

CtHgTJbUMAAqmy9.jpg

It will also come with a Ghost Ghost Eyecon. Yeah, you read it right.

But why Specter though? I hope they explain how he got the Ghost Driver or why Kanon became an Eyecon but I would much rather have a V-Cinema about Fukami Daigo training Algos and the ladder's downfall setting the story for the Summer Movie.

Or just a better story for Alain then those stupid Blu-Ray extras.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It will also come with a Ghost Ghost Eyecon. Yeah, you read it right.

But why Specter though? I hope they explain how he got the Ghost Driver or why Kanon became an Eyecon but I would much rather have a V-Cinema about Fukami Daigo training Algos and the ladder's downfall setting the story for the Summer Movie.

Or just a better story for Alain then those stupid Blu-Ray extras.

There's still a possibility of a Dark Specter or Necrom V-Cinema if this one does well. Ghost has more Riders than Drive, which got two V-Cinema releases

The Specter V-Cinema is due to be released Aprill 19th 2017. You know, just far enough away for Ex-Aid to lose that new car smell and a chunk of the fandom to drop back to that "last year's show was better" mentality. :laugh:

I haven't seen it myself but I've seen claims on twitter that episode 50 contains a shot of Javert holding GekiChopper's SaiBlade weapon. So something to keep an eye out for in the finale!