Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I wouldn't expect much time travel though, Toei doesn't have a ton of sets that could double as period locations beyond feudal Japan.

Saw a horror movie that took place in Japan which was very clearly filmed entirely in Canada. Time for revenge. :laugh:

Anyway, I see a lot of room for doing a different kind of series than Timeranger. It'd be great if they did. Plus, it'd most likely be the next PR after Ninja Steel...

trademark has been registered.

HOuNIuM.png

If anyone here can read Japanese can you please have a look at the image below and translate for us? It's apparently taken from the Japanese trademark registration site and twitter is getting all overexcited as it supposedly contains a listing for "Uchuu Sentai Kyuuranger". As Fourze fans will remember, "Uchuu" means 'space'.

Reminder: wait for a translation before you blast off.

CsKZuqxVYAEzjFi.jpg

Mad Skillz
It says Uchuu Sentai Kyuuranger. It's official, was posted by the trademark bot on twitter.

No idea what the "kyuu" could represent since it's Katakana, but it's definitely a space themed Sentai.

R

raden238

Uchuu Sentai Kyuuranger huh? So fans finally get the Space themed Sentai after years of demand. Assuming if the tradition from the past 3 Sentai Anniversary cycles are kept, then this will start off as a 3 member team. I hope the Space theme will equal great Sentai mech designs like in Megaranger. Galaxy/Delta Mega and Mega Voyager were great. Every year I just wish Toei/Bandai would keep the designs (toys) simple as possible. A wrist changer and some traditional looking Mecha without it being plaque by gimmicks, like the Go-Busters toyline, is all I want. I read that Ninninger and Zyuohger toy sales bombed, so maybe it can give us hope that Bandai will go back to the old days with the toys.

Lurker
The question now is how will they make a space story take place on earth without being similar to Gokaiger or Fourze? Is it gonna be another group of alliens fighting on Earth or will it be some kind of astronauts fight alliens invasion? Or it could be something similar to Guardians of the Galaxy with the story taking place in space instead of Earth

Lurker
Now I just realized next year will also be Metal Heroes' 35th anniversary, expect some crossovers with the space sheriffs

Speaking of gimmicks, I could see them using shuttles as the main add-on toys (or whatever the word is; it escaped me).