2016 Super Sentai Rumors/News Thread (40th Anniversary) - Doubutsu Sentai Juuouger

Shining~
I wonder if Zyuoh Whale is the Greater Power of the Zyuohgers or at least the Gokaigers' gift for them.

Based on the small pictures, it was originally used by the Whale Zyuman.

Speaking of the Whale Zyuman, it doesn't seem to have any human form. In other words, we're getting another Dekamaster situation here with the helmet xD

It looks like Gokai Silver is going to bump into a group of very familiar kids:
[HIDE]
Cq5rVn-UkAATrq9.jpg
[/HIDE]

Nice :laugh:

I like how the production staffs don't just deliberately forget that the ToQgers are back into being children now and handwaved their adult version appearing as the use of Imagination Power. They actually give us the children ToQgers instead.

Though I would've liked it more if the Zyuohgers also gets to meet the ToQgers. Give us another surprise scene when they discover the ToQgers, their predecessors, are kids xD

2016 Hero Getter featuring the first 20 Sentai (Goranger-Carranger). Or to be accurate, the Gokaigers changed into them as they're re-using the footage from the old ED with some gender-swapped costumes. The chorus features new footage of both teams in the mountains though. Presumably the next 20 teams will be in next week's ED?

[video=youtube;zjh7apewnCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjh7apewnCY[/video]​

Huh, not a fan. The quicker pace doesn't flow very well, and lines like "Super Sentai Anniversary" just sound weird.

Looks like they re-did the Gokaiger transformation sequences:
[HIDE]
CsBvMaDVYAEqFaR.jpg:small
[/HIDE]
Another all-red Gokai Change:
[HIDE]
CsBvqc2XgAA1tco.jpg:small
[/HIDE]
I can't tell if it's in the show or just the end credits, but it looks like we're getting a full team change to Ninninger, complete with appropriate costume gender swaps:
[HIDE]
CsBx3fUWYAApzRX.jpg:small
CsBx3fRXgAAQjM-.jpg:small
[/HIDE]
And finally, the Gokai ladies get a surprise concerning their hosts:
[HIDE]
CsCFEqMWYAAlvtW.jpg:small
[/HIDE]

I think Kyouryu Black was also female in the ending
Yes, now that the raw ED is out it looks like Kyoryuger and Ninninger both have gender-swapped suits. Go-Busters only has the initial three so they sidestepped having to do Stag Buster. Zyuohger have their normal suits, presumably as they're in the ED instead of being Gokai Changes.

[video=youtube_share;yw8UzvYNdzE]http://youtu.be/yw8UzvYNdzE[/video]​

Last edited:
Shining~
I wonder why they bother making new Gokai Change suits if they are only using it for one extremely short scene like this.

On one hand it does show their dedication to ensure all of them are proper Gokai Change scenes.

But on the other hand, really, they could have at least show the suits in the episode as well......like when the Zyuohger are battling together with Gokaigers, the Gokaigers should have done a full Gokai Change into all post Gokaiger teams minus Zyuohger, instead of doing yet another All Red Gokai Change......

Toei has officially announced that on January 14 2017 they will release 'Dōbutsu Sentai Zyuohger vs. Ninninger the Movie: Message from the Future from Super Sentai'.

Below is a translated synopsis that seems to be going around social media:

"The history of Super Sentai has come to an end...

A boy has come from the future to save the earth from a terrible situation.
Unbeknownst to Yamato and the others, they have already become part of the enemy's plans.
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, who once protected the Earth, have appeared!
For some reason, they believe Yamato and the others to be Yokai!
This will bring about the destruction of the Zyuohger and Ninninger!
Will the feelings of the boy who came from the future reach Yamato!?

A miracle line up involving all Super Sentai! The greatest Amazing Battle takes place!"