Lurker
so the TV and movie ost is finally out for Ghost....

still waiting for the full version of Let's Go Rider kick 2016 and Armour Zone

actually both of them is from movie genesis soundtrack.. they sell it at cdjapan

A lot of dialog (over 100 lines of subtitles) in the 10th part of this video series.

[video]https://youtu.be/tJdfpRv94Po[/video]

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
the only thing I would change about these games is making them even more of a Sandlot game I never thought that a game like this would come out especially with one of my favorite franchises even though I'm yet to play the game I'm pretty sure that considering one of the platforms is PS4 it will not only play gorgeous but look gorgeous that's just my thought on it I promise to do a full review once I get it in my hands and play ithe all the way through especially with all the DLC

Lurker
pass, i think you mean a Sentai version of this by Sandlot, that makes more sense because they are the best when it comes to robot fights, but a Kamen Rider game? i don't know, maybe an all shooting rider game with the gameplay of EDF?

Lurker
Oh man yessssssssssssss, I need a new battride war in my life, especially one where we probably will get to play as Drive and Ghost!

Oh man yessssssssssssss, I need a new battride war in my life, especially one where we probably will get to play as Drive and Ghost!

You do know this game was already released 5 months ago right?

And yes you can play as Drive and Ghost...

Lurker
It makes sense not to give Drive a lead in a Battride War game. What vehicle does he use?