Hey guys! This is my first post here, my first day here actually lol, but here we go:

I'm currently collecting SH Figuarts Kamen Riders, but I'm primarily interested in non-mechanical riders at the moment- and if I had to elaborate more on that, I would say: Rider forms that don't require a driver to reach, and when the user takes damage, they bleed, because they aren't actually in a suit, it's their actual true form/body. So, here are the SHF Non-mechanical riders I've pinned so far:

1) Wolf Orphnoch- 555's alternate alien fighting form- totally badass. ^_^
2) Lord Baron- Kamen Rider Baron's alternate alien form. (I didn't bother watching Gaim, so I don't know much about this form)
3) Kamen Rider Shin- He's a mutant, no driver required.
4) Eiji Greed- Kamen Rider OOO's form after being completely possessed/consumed by the purple medals.
5) Kamen Rider Exceed Gills- the way Exceed Gills was presented in KR Decade didn't show a driver, the actor just started screaming and turned into him- so as far as I know, Exceed Gills is a driverless biological rider.
6) Kamen Rider Hibiki- He doesn't use a driver, he turns into a demon, when he takes damage he bleeds and bruises, so he definitely fits into this category.
7) Kamen Rider Amazon Omega- He does have an "incomplete" form, which he attains naturally using his "amazon genes."

Are there any other KR's that would fit into this category?
Are there any other SHF of riders that would fit into this category?

Thanks for your input!

Both of Gills' forms have belts, they're just "melded" onto his body and so don't stand out the way most other belts do.

There's the original Amazon (has a belt it's not used for transforming). ZO and J don't have belts either, unless you count the belt buckle that J wears out of costume.

Lord Baron is the Overlord form for Baron. He becomes this at the end of Gaim.
Regarding the Figurarts, I have Faiz Blaster, and OOO TaToBa and TaJaDor.
You should consider getting ones for Kuuga, there is one for Mighty form that is like $30.00
Kuuga just changes into different forms without the need of trinkets or such.
If you have the money to spar, I highly recommend it.

I'd include Kuuga, but he has too much control over his powers to qualify.

Lord Baron is the Overlord form for Baron. He becomes this at the end of Gaim.
Regarding the Figurarts, I have Faiz Blaster, and OOO TaToBa and TaJaDor.
You should consider getting ones for Kuuga, there is one for Mighty form that is like $30.00
Kuuga just changes into different forms without the need of trinkets or such.
If you have the money to spar, I highly recommend it.

See I would include Kuuga in this category, but the fact that he requires his belt to reach his final form makes him a driver user. Seeing as how he becomes possessed/fully evil in his Ultimate Form, I would think that would place him near this category, because he can't control himself in that form- but ever since Decade not only has he received an upgrade to his Ultimate Form, but he's also shown that he can 100% control it every time he's used it- so really at this point I wouldn't say he has any kind of powers that can possess and take him over/ turn him into a mindless, aggressive, primal monster- therefore he's excluded.

Both of Gills' forms have belts, they're just "melded" onto his body and so don't stand out the way most other belts do.

There's the original Amazon (has a belt it's not used for transforming). ZO and J don't have belts either, unless you count the belt buckle that J wears out of costume.

ZO, according to my research, appears to be a genetically modified human/grasshopper hybrid like Shin- so I would definitely include him in this group.

J, however, appears to need his J-Spirit belt buckle for everything he does- and I would think that if he were somehow separated from it, just like most of today's driver-dependent riders, he would be in trouble- so I don't think he makes the cut.

glasses: on
See I would include Kuuga in this category, but the fact that he requires his belt to reach his final form makes him a driver user. Seeing as how he becomes possessed/fully evil in his Ultimate Form, I would think that would place him near this category, because he can't control himself in that form- but ever since Decade not only has he received an upgrade to his Ultimate Form, but he's also shown that he can 100% control it every time he's used it- so really at this point I wouldn't say he has any kind of powers that can possess and take him over/ turn him into a mindless, aggressive, primal monster- therefore he's excluded.

The thing that allows Kuuga to transform is the stone in the belt which has become part of his body, the same as both Black and Black RX, the armors just have the belt.
Also any rider in Agito (except G3/4) should be considered since they're humans' next evolution.

You might want to include Kiva; and by extention, Dark Kiva and Saga. Wataru is half Fangire (based on Vampires), half human. He is basically tapping into his Fangire essence when he transforms. Sure, there is a belt involved, but the belt is indirectly involved. He transforms when he is bitten by Kivat, his royal Fangire partner. Basically, Kivat is giving him the extra Fangire essence needed to become Kamen Rider Kiva. I don't know if the belt actually has influence on the transformation and I doubt it does; it mostly just becomes more like a utility belt and a perch for Kivat to rest on. Dark Kiva and Saga transform through similar circumstances. IXA is the only machine-based Rider in that show.

In fact, I think the Kiva movie introduced two other evil Riders that were not machine-based as well.