Shout! Factory just announced Ohranger is coming out in Nov.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Uhhhh... that is kind of hard to do since Dairanger is my first favorite (the best Toku series ever IMO), Kaku is my second, and Zyu is my third. However, my top 10 list also includes Geki, Car, GoGoV, Gokai, Aba, Time, and Jetman.

Sorry. I guess, are there any other series similar in style or tone to Kakuranger? I'm assuming I wouldn't like Zyuranger since Dairanger was right on the borderline for me & it seems like Zyuranger is more of the same, but worse, from Linkara's review. Generally, though, everything I liked about Kakuranger was pretty much done the exact opposite from Dairanger. Strong plotlines, interesting characters, balances humor, drama & action fairly well. It was pretty much all the things I like most from Power Rangers mixed together with all the things I like most from Kamen Rider into a pretty flawless show. Not saying it didn't have it's problems, but they were more excusable this time around.

D

Dr Kain

I'm going to have to disagree there because Dairanger is all about its plot. It only has 6 episodes of filler in the entire show, making it a 44 episode series of nothing but story, which is unheard of for a Sentai show. Kakuranger only has 25 episodes of plot, leaving 28 episodes of filler. Both series are done by the same crew, have the same composer, the blue and yellow rangers are left under developed, etc. It seems kind of strange to me that you would like Kaku but not Dai. The one thing I think Kaku has over Dai is Junior. Junior is hands down my favorite villain in Sentai. But hey, it's cool, your comment just took me by surprise.

As for other series, definitley give Gekiranger a try.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'm going to have to disagree there because Dairanger is all about its plot. It only has 6 episodes of filler in the entire show, making it a 44 episode series of nothing but story, which is unheard of for a Sentai show. Kakuranger only has 25 episodes of plot, leaving 28 episodes of filler. Both series are done by the same crew, have the same composer, the blue and yellow rangers are left under developed, etc. It seems kind of strange to me that you would like Kaku but not Dai. The one thing I think Kaku has over Dai is Junior. Junior is hands down my favorite villain in Sentai. But hey, it's cool, your comment just took me by surprise.

As for other series, definitley give Gekiranger a try.

Ok thanks.:anime:

Again, I still have problems explaining what exactly is wrong with Dairanger. But, I bought the damn thing.:redface2:

If anyone might be interested in getting Ohranger two weeks early, you can also make that happen and get free shipping on it as well. In honor of Power Morphicon, Shout! Factory is having a sale on their Saban releases. An order of more than $40 will get you free shipping, and the Ohranger set alone qualifies. That part of the sale ends on August 19th. Orders over $125 will get you 25% off of each item in your order, up until August 16th.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/editorials/power-morphicon-event