nvZN5w1.jpg

Dragonball
H3FHYOP.jpg

The Dark Knight
yOImOPil.jpg
sLr16pMl.jpg

Last edited:
Lurker
I actually really like the Ryuki line. There are legitimate complaints about the proportions (though, riders like knight are actually really that skinny, lol), but it pretty much moved a lot of the figuarts from 2011-onwards and are pretty much what led to the renewal perfecting the mold. And in turn, are what made the Blade, Gaim, and Drive figuarts so good. So yeah, I think they deserve mad props for what the line did for figuarts as a whole.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
What are you trying to imply? Your post seemed to indicate that the Ghost and Ryuki Figuarts are bad when both lines are excellent.

Lurker
I probably could've worded it better on Ryuki's part. I don't take anything back on Ghost Figuarts, though. I'm not even sure Bandai knows what they want to do with the line either. Back when Drive figuarts are happening, there was the idea that Bandai were making certain amounts of figuarts retail and the rest exclusive. With the current line there's ghost, specter, boost..... And that's it (for now). After those, a lot of the ghost figuarts become exclusive (even, surprisingly, necrom). I guess it's too early to say that, though. But I'm starting to think that the line is becoming a flop (if specter's amiami price is any indication).

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
If your only issue with the Ghost line is with their decisions on retail releases and exclusives, then I agree. In hindsight, it's incredibly annoying that there hasn't been any news on a retail release besides the four that are currently released.

My only problem with the Drive line is that we're getting two versions of Type Tridoron and they're both exclusives. I honestly can't understand why the version that doesn't have any additional accessories couldn't have been sold at mass retail.