It could be like a red vs blue situation where characters are kinda pull into crap they didn't want to in the first place. That would be hilarious xD

Mad Skillz
Yep: http://www.heroshock.com/?p=23558

It does however make me curious how other Riders are worked in. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

So, best I can tell, that's not even true. The poster doesn't seem to mention the word "father" anywhere in the story blurb. Looks like someone trolled sites and they took it at face value.

The only confirmed information about the story so far is that it's about a prodigy gamer named Emu or Em (personally I really want them to romanize it as M) who fights Bustars/Bugsters by using the Gashats to transform into Ex-Aid.

Heroes are forever
I've been meaning to find the words to describe my feelings about this whole thing, and now I've found the closest possible approximation.

It is like the shining radiance of the sun (sorry, Tendou): an awesome sight to admire and be grateful for, but at other times it is so much that it hurts my eyes.

I am happy over 2 things, though:
1. The day when we get a purple main Rider (default form) has come.
2. The day of a videogame gimmick has come.

There's a lot of potential here. Past experience has told me that Toei doesn't fully grasp that potential but it should at least be fun to watch.

Megaranger isn't video game themed. Watch it. The series spends more time talking about the red ranger's favourite food. You'd probably like it because it mostly ignores the theme of it's toys in favour of being about highschool life.

Yes,I know but it has the mentioning of video games from the very beginning just like how the last starfighter did.

I've been meaning to find the words to describe my feelings about this whole thing, and now I've found the closest possible approximation. It is like the shining radiance of the sun (sorry, Tendou): an awesome sight to admire and be grateful for, but at other times it is so much that it hurts my eyes. I am happy over 2 things, though: 1. The day when we get a purple main Rider (default form) has come. 2. The day of a videogame gimmick has come. There's a lot of potential here. Past experience has told me that Toei doesn't fully grasp that potential but it should at least be fun to watch.

Not to mention computer themed when the plot mentions computer virus.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
NOW i got the feeling when hibiki started appearing to our world Lol

I can only hope for the story to be good..

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta
Am I the only one who's reminded of this guy?

Buzz_Lightyear.png

Lurker
So, best I can tell, that's not even true. The poster doesn't seem to mention the word "father" anywhere in the story blurb. Looks like someone trolled sites and they took it at face value.

The only confirmed information about the story so far is that it's about a prodigy gamer named Emu or Em (personally I really want them to romanize it as M) who fights Bustars/Bugsters by using the Gashats to transform into Ex-Aid.

Ah, so the speculation I've seen of how Ex-Aid is the next Decade (in the sense that he is maybe the villain but not quite) was all for nothing. :laugh: That is a bit of a shame, but it also means we literally know nothing about the story so I guess anything can happen beyond this point.

Also should point out since I don't see it mentioned here, the Superhero Year site now has a countdown for Ex-Aid, which is simply referred to as "The next Kamen Rider". The countdown, I've roughly estimated, will end on an August 1st afternoon in Japan. So, figure out what that means for your own respective timezones and be prepared, I suppose.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
So just because I've seen a lot of people complaining about them I decided to try a little experiment and photoshop out the pupils out of the eyes and I'm curious what people's thoughts are.
E4gNdRu.png
nIPNkn4.jpg