The blue and yellow forms look better than the supposed main one. Purple and green together is terrible. And that hair on top looks more appropriate for Akibaranger.

The blue one is Kamen Rider Brave RPG Gamer and the one with the green cape is Kamen Rider Snipe Shooting Gamer.

U7XXBPh.jpg

Ex-aid gets a red form

I know what the eyes remind me of. A super deformed gundam figure

OzGU4Xyl.jpg

Y6JGa77l.jpg
EPtAiY4l.jpg
xDGNfGel.jpg
8k9yQjDl.jpg
IKbgOTTl.jpg
UZ9gAAR.jpg
HpsTBGj.jpg

I can't help but notice there's alot of green/purple/pink tones in all the images

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
These designs have such a wacky feel to them, especially when thinking about them standing next to each other. Almost reminds me of Kamen Rider Beast.

I love it.

Mad Skillz
Always a fan of bright and colorful designs. Pretty excited as to what this show holds in store for us. I have no idea what to expect from something so crazy looking after Gaim.

Everywhere You Go
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid looks awesome!

He gives me Banpresto vibes. He looks like Fighter Roar. He even has an SD like form which also gives me Banpresto vibes.

yaGuJe5.png

NAQng0H.jpg

I wonder if there's a connection. Like Banpresto is involved in the production of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid or Toei was inspired by them or something. Looking forward to this! I'm so hyped! :D

Mad Skillz
Main character's name is Emu, he's a brilliant computer gaming expert. He fights the Bugsters by using the Gashat to transform. The Gashats seem to represent actual games in their world. Level 2's Gashat is for a game called Mighty Action.

These are the noises the belt makes:

Level 1:

Let's Game!
Nanja Game! (What a Game!)
Muccha Game! (Strange Game!)
Waccha Name?! (What's Your Name?!)

I am a Kamen Rider!

Level 2

Mighty Jump!
Mighty Kick!
Mighty Action X!

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
so, i heard the writer's gonna be nitro+ based........
is it haganeya or what? iirc, there was a 3rd writer in gaim that also urobutcher's colleagues
so that might be the possibility right?

D

Dr Kain

This can't be real. You mean that WASN'T AN AKIBARANGER PHOTOSHOPPED?

You know what, I think I'm done with Kamen Rider at this point. At least for the main series. I'll check out Amazons when it comes to the US, but that is it. That is hands down the worst looking Kamen Rider designs ever. Why does it look like a Super Nintendo game controller on his chest?

I just... I just can't. Suddenly Ghost and Drive don't look so stupid. They should just call this Kamen Rider 4Kids, because the show is now as dumb as Sentai. It looks like Majin Boo cosplaying as an Akibaranger. It looks like the 90s just threw up on a Kamen Rider and forgot to clean itself up. Next thing we know, he will be fighting the villiaonous Eco-Warriors who are trying to pollute the planet.

So Kamen Rider Racer is a human or just a bike that transforms into a Rider in Lvl 3? Because the ladder is much more interesting to me.

I love the 80'es-ish design of Ex-Aid and I think Brave is my favourite Rider design in a while.