13690747_10153891666568983_7000262081202040142_n.jpg

Wow,Looking at this rider Bandai and toei aren't kidding they are really giving "pink" to the rider though at least its "dark pink" or magenta like decade,And it is really game themed but i could deal with this after all megaranger is also video game themed like the last starfighter and is electronic and computer themed so maybe it will also be computer themed since it involves him fighting computer virus in the real world or the virtual world in various video game genres. hence the "ex-aid" or ".exe" term

But since it has "anime eyes" this could be a problem since it no longer has the familiar " bug eyes " this really will cause the franchise to go downfall and make things worse and to quote han solo "I have a bad feeling about this".

This could have been better if toei really should ditch bandai and should be in charge of its themes and let the rider franchise return to its roots by giving cyborg elements and maybe insect themed with motorcycle with less episodes just to be safe and maybe add multi-riders instead of single riders as they think it's a "bad idea" though i prefer single rider.

Oh will you please give it a rest? You're starting to sound like you're spamming now.

I noticed the "game controller" on Ex-Aid's chest has wires going down the suit.

I wonder if he presses the buttons on his suit

Press the yellow button and energy goes down to his leg for a rider kick

I like the colors on Ex-Aid. The suit from starting from below the head is fine but the head itself is weird. Too much inspiration from Tekken and Street Fighter and not enough Kamen Rider. It doesn't have that bug look that all Main Riders have even if its not apart of their motif. It could easily be marketed as a completely different Toku Hero.

My thoughts exactly,Toei or "BANDAI" should have cancelled kamen rider rider and focus on other tokusatsu franchise or original tokusatsu franchise with this "type" of theme

Oh will you please give it a rest? You're starting to sound like you're spamming now.

No i am not i am criticizng.

I noticed the "game controller" on Ex-Aid's chest has wires going down the suit.

I wonder if he presses the buttons on his suit

Press the yellow button and energy goes down to his leg for a rider kick

True.

Ex-Aid could wind up becoming like Ryuki or Gaim, where the Riders are fighting each other for supremacy. But I could see that their battles would take place in a virtual world, while the real one is off limits.

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Well, Figure Arts tend to have lots of details missing, so I guess the live suit would look a lot better. I'm really digging the hair though :D

What? First off, that's not even a Figuart. It's a cheap vinyl figure. Secondly, Figuarts are almost always completely show-accurate in terms of details.

On another note, I'm on board with this suit.

My question is, where's the gimmick? There's no obvious mounting point for a block of plastic to attach to. It could be that what looks like a hood is something on his back, but it's an odd place to put it.

Twitter peeps who read Japanese are saying that this is labelled as 'Action Gamer LV2'. So if this is level two then presumably there's a level one? So either this is an alt. form or there's a rarely seen one below it like Kuuga Growing or Den-O Plat Form.

Oh I'm sorry, my mistake. I at times mistaken the terms since I rarely collect toys let alone seeing them side by side (when comparing) :p