Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

I haven't been really following this thread, but here's my guess on the final battle of the series:

Takeru, Makoto and Alan gets defeated by the final boss. Alan transforms into Necrom one last time and activates his suicidal finisher, causing serious damage to the final boss but also killing Alan in the process. An emotionally-filled Takeru then transforms into Mugen and plants the most emotionally-driven Rider kick in Rider history to destroy the final boss. Finally Takeru gets to activate the Great Eye again, and instead of reviving himself, he comes back down with Alan's body as Takeru himself disappears into thin air...

Then Takeru will be resurrected (AGAIN) in Movie Wars

That seems like the most likely scenario, but having the same guy die for a fourth time just seems like poor writing.
But would would become of Makoto, given the whole Deep Specter and mass doppelganger nonsense

Lurker
Small followup to my question about the fan Eyecon contest: It's just a misinterpretation of the Kamen Rider Wiki's wording. What the Wiki was trying to say on Cleopatra's article is "This is the person who designed a Cleopatra Eyecon for the contest", and since they haven't made articles for the other historical figures, it kind of reads as though Cleopatra won... which isn't the case. My bad. But others misinterpreted it as well.

I haven't been really following this thread, but here's my guess on the final battle of the series:

Takeru, Makoto and Alan gets defeated by the final boss. Alan transforms into Necrom one last time and activates his suicidal finisher, causing serious damage to the final boss but also killing Alan in the process. An emotionally-filled Takeru then transforms into Mugen and plants the most emotionally-driven Rider kick in Rider history to destroy the final boss. Finally Takeru gets to activate the Great Eye again, and instead of reviving himself, he comes back down with Alan's body as Takeru himself disappears into thin air...

Then Takeru will be resurrected (AGAIN) in Movie Wars

As much as Takeru's various deaths are a bit repetitive, I think it would be interesting to have him die in the finale and come back in the movie. Alain I'd be sad to see also die, he seems like a "Goes on to live a happy life among humans" kind of guy.

Makoto I'm not sure what would happen to him. Would be quite a twist if the Deep Specter Eyecon basically turns him into the final villain, though that depends on how they spin in. A victory in which Takeru is about to die but at least makes him come to his senses through friendship? (I'd actually be down for that)

Actually, I don't think Ghost cares about this kind of detail considering I forgot Akari went to school until the Grimm arc, but I'd love if Alain - in the post-finale movie - ended up getting a job and learning what it means to work under an authority. Great comedic potential. XD

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
As much as Takeru's various deaths are a bit repetitive, I think it would be interesting to have him die in the finale and come back in the movie. Alain I'd be sad to see also die, he seems like a "Goes on to live a happy life among humans" kind of guy.

Makoto I'm not sure what would happen to him. Would be quite a twist if the Deep Specter Eyecon basically turns him into the final villain, though that depends on how they spin in. A victory in which Takeru is about to die but at least makes him come to his senses through friendship? (I'd actually be down for that)

Actually, I don't think Ghost cares about this kind of detail considering I forgot Akari went to school until the Grimm arc, but I'd love if Alain - in the post-finale movie - ended up getting a job and learning what it means to work under an authority. Great comedic potential. XD

I meant in my prediction that Alan sacrifices himself in the final battle, but he gets revived by Takeru (like how Kanon got revived), but then Takeru doesn't get another chance because of this.

I doubt they would do anything with the Deep Specter Eyecon, in fact I don't like the treatment it's given in the series, the Gekikou mode wasn't even introduced properly and now it's just there to use without any consequences.

Lurker
Introduced properly? Was there a different way it was supposed to be introduced according to the scans? I kinda figured its introduction was supposed to be "And here's a powered up mode he has", which is kinda how it worked out.

Also while I was waiting for them to do something with the Deep Specter Eyecon, I think they actually ARE with the latest eps, what with Makoto grabbing at his chest a few times - unless this just has something to do with his doppleganger. Which would be weird seeing as he does it when he's away from the doppleganger.

Give 'em at least a few more episodes to flesh it out and see where it goes - I judged Takeru's sporadic vision powers and they explained it after a few episodes, so I'm learning to be patient and not eat crow. :laugh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Introduced properly? Was there a different way it was supposed to be introduced according to the scans? I kinda figured its introduction was supposed to be "And here's a powered up mode he has", which is kinda how it worked out.

Also while I was waiting for them to do something with the Deep Specter Eyecon, I think they actually ARE with the latest eps, what with Makoto grabbing at his chest a few times - unless this just has something to do with his doppleganger. Which would be weird seeing as he does it when he's away from the doppleganger.

Give 'em at least a few more episodes to flesh it out and see where it goes - I judged Takeru's sporadic vision powers and they explained it after a few episodes, so I'm learning to be patient and not eat crow. :laugh:

The Gekikou mode debut was just a 2 second charge at Takaiwa Ultima which I thought was kinda lame and if the Gekikou mode was intended to have a more significant role for Specter I expected it to have more screen time rather than just a alternate finisher for him.

I think the chest pain is more to do with the Dopplegangers, he does it every time one of them disappears.

Shining~
Gekikou Specter's debut didn't even have its full sound lol. The "Tousou Bousou Ikari no Soul" part was skipped.

Last edited:
Since Ex-Aid is starting on October 2, I take it that Ghost is going to have 50 episodes assuming there are no more breaks?

That seems like the most likely scenario, but having the same guy die for a fourth time just seems like poor writing.
But would would become of Makoto, given the whole Deep Specter and mass doppelganger nonsense

I honestly don't think we should expect any form of good writing for the remainder of the series. This whole series has got 'poor and sloppy writing' labelled all over it...