Transformers: Robots in Disguise - Season 1

I pre-ordered this and it came to me today. A day earlier than it's scheduled to come out.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
last week was-

--Ghost Adventures: Season 1 (The Australian edition. The American one was discontinued, plus it was cheaper, nicer looking & region free.)
--The Lost World: Jurassic Park (2000 Collector's Edition DVD)
--Push (DVD)

& I just ordered:

--Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 4 (Hello, Silent episode)
--Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (DVD. Acclaimed by Nostalgia Critic as one of Robert Downey Jr's best films. I don't blame him for that assessment.)

--Adding "47 Ronin" & "The Karate Kid."

Last edited:
---Deadpool. For whatever reason, basic DVD, no bonus features
---Ninja Sentai Kakuranger: The Complete Series
---Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
---Castle in the Sky
---Romancing the Stone

Redwall: Season 2 is arriving today. I really, really hope it's not damaged & I don't have to send it back...:sweat:

I lost a perfect copy about 3 years ago & I haven't seen a single copy anywhere for over a year.

EDIT:
--Moonlight: The Complete Series
--The Fourth Kind (Blu-ray)
--Monty Python & the Search for the Holy Grail

Last edited:
The Dark Knight Trilogy - Special Edition
Power Rangers Dino Charge, Vol. 3 - Breakout

The former, I actually got yesterday, but I just didn't post about it. I picked up the latter today. So it's good to be able to post both my home video hauls in one sitting.

--Redwall: Season 1
--The City of Lost Children (Anniversary Blu-ray)

Also picked up:
--An American Tail
--Beetlejuice
--The Perks of Being a Wallflower
a couple of weeks ago at a drug store. Recently, though, I got sidetracked with tracking down some Native American heritage stuff, & it's a lot more interesting than I would've thought. The only problem, aside from visiting a reservation yourself, all the good stuff (interesting, well-written examples of mythology & epics, food, language) are only found in books, & a lot of the books are pretty much outdated- especially for the tribes that were messed with the most by the US & Canadian governments, which unfortunately includes my own. Anyway, sorry for the sidetrack, there...