Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Ok, I have a question. What the heck this that monstrosity??
qAzfLH4.jpg

Shining~
So, now that we have full images of the newest scans, things I noticed:

1. Dark Ghost is using Sunglasseslasher, which is weird, because he shouldn't be able to summon it. Taken from Takeru, perhaps?

2. Darwin Damashii has normal horn, not Boost horn.

3. Dark Ghost using Ikkyu and Pythagoras is something I really don't like for some reason.

4. Takeru will be using Himiko, Ryoma, and Goemon with the normal Transient, meaning it is possible to use them without Boost Transient after all. Which clashes with previous episodes, for example, when Takeru transformed directly into Goemon Damashii, and the Boost Transient shows up.....

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Okay, so what's the deal with the head writers being busy for movie ???
I thought they're gonna use another writer for this..is it maybe because the movie will be heavily tied with the series!??
The series itself felt really bland for over a month running........

Okay, so what's the deal with the head writers being busy for movie ???
I thought they're gonna use another writer for this..is it maybe because the movie will be heavily tied with the series!??
The series itself felt really bland for over a month running........

Well, the head writer usually also writes the summer movie. The only exceptions are Ryuki: Episode Final (Inoue instead of Kobayashi), Blade: Missing Ace (Inoue instead of Aikawa), Wizard in Magic Land (Komura instead of Kida), and Gaim: Great Soccer Battle (Haganeya instead of Urobuchi). It wouldn't surprise me if the movie ties in somewhat to the series, but I'm not expecting it to have any major repercussions.

Besides, Fukuda wrote next week's episode (although it is the first one he's written since episode 28).

Again, waiting for some kind of confirmation but apparently the actress who played Mele in Gekiranger may have some sort of role in the Ghost movie.

Lurker
Speaking of confirmation, the Kamen Rider Wiki says that Cleopatra is the winner among the Eyecons fans would design for the summer movie. The winner is named Chiaki Ono (小野千亜希). This is the Toei article they link as their source: http://www.toei.co.jp/release/movie/1207765_979.html

Thing is, I'm looking at this article using Google Translate to read every single line and I can't see anything that directly says "The winner is ____". It just seems to talk about how the winner has been chosen and will have their name in the movie credits/brochure. Also provided at the end is a list of five others who win the "Ghost Award", which sounds to me like runner-ups. Apparently they get a "Special theater version of the original Ghost Eyecon".

I don't know how to properly translate the winner's names, but the historical runner-ups are:
Geronimo
Izumo no Okuni
Murasaki Shikibu
Monzaemon Chikamatsu
Shingen Takeda

As an aside, the order the historical figures are listed in is the same they used when the contest was announced, so that's no indication of who won. Which leaves me to wonder where the hell they got the impression it was Cleopatra - the only thing (assuming it's not true) is that there's recently been news about who'll play her in the movie, and someone just kind of GUESSED that was 100% related to the contest based on timing.

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I haven't been really following this thread, but here's my guess on the final battle of the series:

Takeru, Makoto and Alan gets defeated by the final boss. Alan transforms into Necrom one last time and activates his suicidal finisher, causing serious damage to the final boss but also killing Alan in the process. An emotionally-filled Takeru then transforms into Mugen and plants the most emotionally-driven Rider kick in Rider history to destroy the final boss. Finally Takeru gets to activate the Great Eye again, and instead of reviving himself, he comes back down with Alan's body as Takeru himself disappears into thin air...

Then Takeru will be resurrected (AGAIN) in Movie Wars