You do say some odd things sometimes. Rider colours have been relatively same-y of late. Luckily Ghost, Gaim, and a few others break this, but you can't deny that red has been by far the dominant colour of the heisei era. Personally, I'm hoping for another green.

Well the heisei kamen rider W primary color has green with black but why not we need anotehr green.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
We have gotten a lot of red Heisei Riders but it's not even trending as of the past few years. It's hardly an issue. It's one thing if it's a dominant color in hindsight, it's another thing if it's actually trending enough to have any influence on the next series. Right now it's not even remotely a trend.

We have gotten a lot of red Heisei Riders but it's not even trending as of the past few years. It's hardly an issue. It's one thing if it's a dominant color in hindsight, it's another thing if it's actually trending enough to have any influence on the next series. Right now it's not even remotely a trend.

Good point so maybe they will come up with a different color to that rider when he appears.

Lurker
The supposed leaked details about the suit say Ex-Aid is pink and green, which would certainly be a unique combo whether one welcomes it or not. Sounds like a very 90s color choice. I'm sure those aren't the only colors, though.

The supposed leaked details about the suit say Ex-Aid is pink and green, which would certainly be a unique combo whether one welcomes it or not. Sounds like a very 90s color choice. I'm sure those aren't the only colors, though.

Are you sure because pink feels like a feminine color (no offense to women you know)

R

raden238

Pink and Green? Decade approves. Yes I know hes magenta. I hope this new rider gets different colors. Red is being very common for Rider. Ghost and Gaim broke that trend a bit. We need a Main Rider with the Showa colors. Black, Green, Blue, White etc...

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Are you sure because pink feels like a feminine color (no offense to women you know)

We've already had a pink Rider: Decade. You can play the "he's magenta!!!" game all day but Ex-Aid would probably be a similar colour - since darker shades are supposed to be less "feminine" than pastels.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
So, it's gonna be another junon's alumni again that might be the star of this show..based on the current rumor.............

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So, it's gonna be another junon's alumni again that might be the star of this show..based on the current rumor.............

So, Atsuhiro Inukai or Hiroki Iijima? Only two recent winners that haven't washed up into Rider or Sentai yet. (Iijima is the current winner, but Shun Nishime was the current one at the time he was cast in Ghost, so ...)

Thats right its always pick an actor/singer /idol from a talent agency rather than hiring young actors from theaters.If they bigger budget they should have done that.