What is the point of discussing anything with you if your response to everything regarding that subject is "I think they should still do it"? You're free to hope for whatever you want and feel however you want but you've basically shut down every single good point stating why it's not a good idea.

You're in the minority and that's that. You don't need to keep telling us that you feel they should still do it despite every logical conclusion posted here regarding why it hasn't and shouldn't be done.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just reading the posts was mind numbing. It's like the same thing said over and over in multiple ways.

"I know but I think they should do a lone cyborg rider series with limited episodes"

"What if Toei did a series on Amazon with a lone rider with smaller budget?"

Hmmm you are right it's going to take a lot of time to make a good lone cyborg kamen rider series without any fillers and stale moments or how about we turn it into 12 episode miniseries without any fillers and junks just think it of as the kamen rider zo movie but split into different episodes and maybe air it as web series spinoff to the older audience just to know if the concept would work..
A less gimmicky rider ,that would work but we need to think something original and not make it as a copycat or rehash to the previous showa series or not to make it too gimmicky.

Well it might be risky but i am sure the lone rider (or lone cyborg rider concept) will work and to do that it needs to be 12 or 20 episodes just to be safe and besides since kuuga has form changes during the whole 49 episodes maybe the rider will have so many form changes like kuuga does and will include too many gadgets so that it will fill the gap in the toyline and will help to increase the toy sales i mean it works for kuuga .

as for what you said about Amazons maybe but since it will air season 2 next year i think it won't be a lone rider show it will be still 2 riders but maybe a new one to replace the deceased one or the old one who is revealed to be still alive and who knows maybe i hope the original amazon will make a cameo (not the actor since he retired and is too old)

Okay how about we cut to 25 episodes instead if the series needed a lone wolf cyborg theme heck it will save budget or it can be used as a online kamen rider spinoff series but aimed to older audience just like what toei with the help of amazon prime did with kamen rider amazons

It's like talking to a brick wall.

Back to news on Ex-Aid

1466965444-2653d9d421888f27b34caed56334d8d2.jpg

In the September issue of Televikun, which will be released August 1st(but leaked end of July) a mysterious new Rider APPEARS !

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just reading the posts was mind numbing. It's like the same thing said over and over in multiple ways.

"I know but I think they should do a lone cyborg rider series with limited episodes"

"What if Toei did a series on Amazon with a lone rider with smaller budget?"

Yeah that idea could have worked if turns into reality

It's like talking to a brick wall.

Sigh :( nobody seems to understand and see the reasons why the heisei rider series needs to go back to its showa roots for once especially to just skip the multi riders and shorten the episodes numbers for once as well .

Kam, every sees the reason why it DOESN'T need to go back to those elements, at least not for a long time. Heck, even if they are going to make another cyborg grasshopper Rider show, they would make it multi-Riders and multi-form changes as part of the elements.

That idea of yours only sounds good on paper; easier said than done.

(I hope we get more stuff to talk about Ex-Aid soon...)

Kam, every sees the reason why it DOESN'T need to go back to those elements, at least not for a long time. Heck, even if they are going to make another cyborg grasshopper Rider show, they would make it multi-Riders and multi-form changes as part of the elements.

That idea of yours only sounds good on paper; easier said than done.

(I hope we get more stuff to talk about Ex-Aid soon...)

Yeah i agree i wish both companies should just accept and not include multi-riders and maybe multi forms for once and yeah maybe my idea will be good on paper that is a bright side but if i were powerful i could turn it into reality.

Last edited:
Guys, since this is going to be a gaming-theme Rider, what if Toei decides to take the merchandising further and make Rider-style Mountain Dew? And chips? Think of Rider Chips!! :3

Or even Rider Chisps!

Guys, since this is going to be a gaming-theme Rider, what if Toei decides to take the merchandising further and make Rider-style Mountain Dew? And chips? Think of Rider Chips!! :3

Or even Rider Chisps!

You're making fun of gamergate that's been a stain to every gamers and game journalism and is used for dubstep mockery haven't youm

I don't even follow gamergate or any of their stuff. I have no intentions on offending anything. I just wrote those things since they are the most common examples of gaming related food products. (Unless of course you eat chocolate when playing video games, like me :p )

Rider Chisps though, got it from Undertale :3

Last edited:
I don't even follow gamergate or any of their stuff. I have no intentions on offending anything. I just wrote those things since they are the most common examples of gaming related food products. (Unless of course you eat chocolate when playing video games, like me :p )

Rider Chisps though, got it from Undertale :3

I think you meant rider chips the band that once played some of kamen rider themes during the heisei era and well what you wrote like mountain dew and chips (aka doritos) that's part of the gamergate controversy

That's for 'chips'.

I'm talking about 'chisps'.

And again, I don't follow gamergate so I don't care about said controversy.

That's for 'chips'.

I'm talking about 'chisps'.

And again, I don't follow gamergate so I don't care about said controversy.

Okay i get it you didn't care about the controversy and yeah as for Rider chisps i don't think it will happen in the show since they don't say about undertale in that show but i think the 2017 show might not only be about gaming but also electronics and computers since ex-aid might refer to as .exe as some people believed.