Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
The Wizard Figuarts actually have really good articulation. They're just show inaccurate in every way possible(except for the Phantoms and maybe Wizard Infinity) which is the opposite of the reason someone would want a Figuart to begin with. It's honestly such a shame, looking back on nit.

The Ghost Figuarts do look good but their face sculpts have been changed since we saw them at Tamashii Nations for some reason and they're not show accurate. I prefer the Figuarts faces but it is a weird change. On the bright side I can just make customs I guess.

The official magazine scan of the Iron Man Mark 3 is out

http://news.toyark.com/2016/06/23/magazine-scan-shows-iron-man-mark-3-sh-figuarts-208328

Tease-Iron-Man-Mark-3-Figuarts.jpg

available to pre-order on June 26th.

The air flaps return! At least that's something other than repulsor effects

FZmatN6.jpg

mA2oGUW.jpg
EOxyDBH.jpg
sZ9LAB3.jpg

jzL0a7z.jpg

FzDLaMi.jpg

Tease-Iron-Man-Mark-3-Figuarts.jpg

Last edited:
Lurker
The Wizard Figuarts actually have really good articulation. They're just show inaccurate in every way possible(except for the Phantoms and maybe Wizard Infinity) which is the opposite of the reason someone would want a Figuart to begin with. It's honestly such a shame, looking back on nit.

The Ghost Figuarts do look good but their face sculpts have been changed since we saw them at Tamashii Nations for some reason and they're not show accurate. I prefer the Figuarts faces but it is a weird change. On the bright side I can just make customs I guess.

I remember that the good thing about wizard figuarts was the articulation (for the time mind you, but worked perfectly). It was pretty interesting on how badly proportion the majority of the line was.

The faces of ghost and specter..... Personally bothered me. They even messed with the buyer with the correct color on the boxes, lol.

D

Dr Kain

^ You don't even watch the show how would you know it's a mess?

I watched the first two episodes. That was about all I could stomach. The show was edited by some 5 year old with ADD. The camera kept changing positions like every 4 seconds and there were a lot of pointless shots. Not to mention the characters wre completely unlikable and forgot to take their meds. One dude was running around like a chicken with his head cut off and made Shunpei look mature. The girl was watching ghosts appear right in front of her but decided to whine about how there was no such thing as ghosts because science. And then we had the spastic little **** who was supposed to be the main hero. Not to mention the amount of CGI and the rushed feeling of those episodes. I'd go to the special olympics if that is what I want to watch, but I wanted to watch a super hero show. Hell, the special olympics would be far more enjoyable because you are getting to see real heroes there over this dumbass loser.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I watched the first two episodes. That was about all I could stomach. The show was edited by some 5 year old with ADD. The camera kept changing positions like every 4 seconds and there were a lot of pointless shots. Not to mention the characters wre completely unlikable and forgot to take their meds. One dude was running around like a chicken with his head cut off and made Shunpei look mature. The girl was watching ghosts appear right in front of her but decided to whine about how there was no such thing as ghosts because science. And then we had the spastic little **** who was supposed to be the main hero. Not to mention the amount of CGI and the rushed feeling of those episodes. I'd go to the special olympics if that is what I want to watch, but I wanted to watch a super hero show. Hell, the special olympics would be far more enjoyable because you are getting to see real heroes there over this dumbass loser.

its pretty unfair for you to judge a show on 2 episodes alone.....it hadnt even fond its groove by then