Power Rangers movie #3 - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
So Rita has two forms in the movie, one of her in emerald armour, and her sporting a Dulcea-like look in tatters. I'm intrigued as to what context this is in, perhaps the latter is her post-dumpster release look and she armours up later?

Ok, that I can live with. Aaaand, we need an emoji for being scared to be excited... whatever the hell that'd be...

Although, I do have to agree with Blackfang. But, at least it's closer & more original. Really like the staff too. Now, I just have to figure out what the heck she's doing to that teenage girl...

Suits revealed!

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/0...k?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

prangers.jpg

It's pretty much what I expected. It's a different look that's edgy but keeps the general look

“It’s tricky finding a new language for a superhero costume,” production designer Andrew Menzies (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) tells the magazine. “

Ours is an alien costume that grows on them, that’s not man-made. You can’t win everyone over, but we are trying to appeal to a more mature audience and gain new fans.”

That Rita's alternate outfit looks pretty good. I'm not sure I liked these "armored" rangers though.

Those suits look like freakish aliens from Area 51. I'd expect to see those things hovering over the bed staring down during a bout of sleep paralysis.

I honestly have no idea how to feel about it.

I am glad they are making the designs as original as possible, but I can still see where they borrowed elements from the Mighty Morphin/ZyuRanger costumes. They look similar to ranger suits I've seen in Power Ranger fanfilms, and I guess I was half expect that? But otherwise, I honestly have no feelings about this one way or the other.

I seriously just need to see a trailer now. At this point, it really is about how it will play out in the movie.

I'll just say it...

Kamen Rider Amazons -> ECTO PHASE ACTIVIATE...Sky Rider Red Alpha...Sky Rider Green Omega...Sky Rider Violet Sigma

That was... completely random. Also unfunny?

Meh. I tried.

*shrugs*

...then again...if Legendary tries to do the entire Sabanverse would be as cringworthy as anything Asylum or Troma would do. I swear SyFy Original Movies could be good if taken seriously.