Dull Brilliance
Well "WWF" isn't the original name for the organization either. It's the third. Originally was CWC (Capitol Wrestling Corporation) from 1952-1963 when Jess McMahon founded it. WWWF (World Wide Wrestling Federation) from 1963-1979 when Vince McMahon, Sr. owned the company. Then it was WWF (World Wrestling Federation) from 1979-2002. And now WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) from 2002-current.

Ok, let's move on from professional wrestling, and back to figuarts.

Ok with all the Ranma figuarts coming up, what are the chances for an Inuyasha figuart? Cause I seriously need something to go with my Kagome figma!

I did a video review for the SHF Drive. Hope you enjoy it.

[video=youtube;ceZsuBJvmcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZsuBJvmcQ[/video]

Lurker
Ugh, I'm bothered by Ghost and Specter's mask.... It's supposed to be solid light colors, not transparent candy.

Edit: I have ghost and specter's figuarts now.... Ranger board definitely overrated them.

Last edited:
Ok, let's move on from professional wrestling, and back to figuarts.

lebroncage.gif

tumblr_ml35ss13we1s87uxuo1_500.gif

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Can't stand the Ghost and Specter Figuarts so far. I feel like most reviews have highly overrated them. I hate the old hip joints even though they had no choice for the Ghost Figuarts due to their leg designs. I just wish the new hip joints would become standard already but oh well. Their weapons are also way too huge on the Figuarts. The Gan Gun Hand is especially way out of proportion which wouldn't be such a big issue if the hands were molded to hold it better. I also don't understand why the waist articulation and ab crunches are non-existent on both figures. They just have so many issues that you wouldn't notice or care about unless you had the figure in hand. They still look sweet for the most part but actually having to fidget with them has made it difficult to turn a blind eye to their issues.

So far we've completely downgraded from the Drive and Gaim lines in my opinion. I guess it's to be expected from a company that doesn't know how to make cloth practical and look good when the show's designs revolve around parkas.

Have they given up on summer movie exclusive forms? I would kill for Drive Type Next and Special.

Last edited:
Lurker
You're telling me! I can't understand why it's difficult for ghost and specter to have body articulation. I took both of them apart and found nothing that made the tight joints make sense. Seriously, Kachidoki Arms moves better than them (though, that's probably because that's an awesome figuart)!

^ You don't even watch the show how would you know it's a mess?

What form is that red Ghost form? It looks more like a repaint than a different form.

Magazine scans showing that Omega will be released in November and Alpha in December.

616tjCF.jpg

Eie4vWF.jpg

Lurker
I much rather not talk about the show here, but I can definitely say that the ghost figuarts are probably the worst figuarts we've had in a while.