Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

^ Where is this sub?

Is there any clue as to how many episodes Ghost will have? Will it be 47 again, or will there be more?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
^ Where is this sub?

Is there any clue as to how many episodes Ghost will have? Will it be 47 again, or will there be more?

We won't know until the next series' premiere date is announced but 47-48 eps seems to be the standard length now. We might get 48 this time because Ghost didn't take a break for Golden Week this year

We won't know until the next series' premiere date is announced but 47-48 eps seems to be the standard length now. We might get 48 this time because Ghost didn't take a break for Golden Week this year

Not to mention that they counted the Sentai crossover towards the episode count this year. So with that, I'm thinking 49.

I haven't seen any official confirmation yet so I'll keep calling it a rumour for now, but it's been suggested that the actress who played Rinko in Kamen Rider Wizard will be playing a character in the Ghost movie who turns into Dark Necrom Yellow.

If true, this will make her the second member of Wizard's main cast to appear in Ghost, it will be the second time she plays a character that becomes a "generic" Kamen Rider (after Kamen Rider Mage), and it will be the third Heisei Rider project that she's appeared in (Den-O, Wizard, Ghost).

I haven't seen any official confirmation yet so I'll keep calling it a rumour for now, but it's been suggested that the actress who played Rinko in Kamen Rider Wizard will be playing a character in the Ghost movie who turns into Dark Necrom Yellow.

If true, this will make her the second member of Wizard's main cast to appear in Ghost, it will be the second time she plays a character that becomes a "generic" Kamen Rider (after Kamen Rider Mage), and it will be the third Heisei Rider project that she's appeared in (Den-O, Wizard, Ghost).

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/...he-movie-exclusive-high-res-photos-from-toei/

It's been confirmed, she's playing Dark Necrom Y. The show's head director, Satoshi Morota, and head writer, Takuro Fukuda, will unsurprisingly be in charge of the film as well.

Picture of the untransformed movie Necron trio inside the hidden box:
[HIDE] 3744758_orig.jpg[/HIDE]