Amazon Prime Japan announces future original KR and Ultra content

Henshin a Go-Go!!
lazycoconut as I live and breathe, I haven't seen you on here in forever! How ya been!?

And for those of us who want to enjoy the Sunday morning show without edgy crap, and/or nonsense that belongs in a Jdrama *cough*GaimandDrive*cough*, it's great, cos Toei has Amazons for that! Not just a win, a WIN-WIN!

wow, you really love attacking me for having my own opinions don't you? :sly: I can't help but think every time I post something, you jump right at the opportunity to belittle me. and for someone who openly hates "edgy crap and nonsense that belongs in a Jdrama" so much, I'm amazed you're still watching Amazons. such self-contradictory.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
lazycoconut as I live and breathe, I haven't seen you on here in forever! How ya been!?

Not bad! Hello :laugh:

wow, you really love attacking me for having my own opinions don't you? :sly: I can't help but think every time I post something, you jump right at the opportunity to belittle me. and for someone who openly hates "edgy crap and nonsense that belongs in a Jdrama" so much, I'm amazed you're still watching Amazons. such self-contradictory.

I'm not attacking you. I'm just saying it's a good thing for everyone: it means that different people get to see the show they want (or both, if you're inclined that way.) It keeps viewers invested in the franchise who might otherwise drift away from Kamen Rider, without pushing for more "adult appeal" in the main show - which, IMO, was not done well with Gaim and Drive. And it keeps Kobayashi in Toei's stable without her having to write a year-long show, which seems like a good thing as she was showing signs of "burnout" with Go-Busters and ToQger.

ToQger was excellent IMO though, but the reason why Go-busters was a failure because she was paired with a producer who has no experience or knowledge about Sentai. give her the right crew and we could get another Gingaman, Timeranger or PGSM. (Shinkenger was meh so I won't go there...) she's still highly regarded at Toei, so I doubt they'll keep her from writing the Sunday morning series. my only concern right now is the lousy newbie writers they've been using for Sentai at the moment. I gave up watching Ninninger and Zyuohger at the 10th/12th episode respectively.

You know i am glad that Kamen rider amazons is going to get a second season next year,I guess this is the reason why they add the third amazon in penultimate episodes in season 1.Well anyway what i am going to say about the series even though i didn't watch them mostly is that it's great it's something that the shin kamen rider was trying to attempt attracting older audience heck the amazons series is more gorier than its predecessor the original kr amazon series .

The few things different from regular kamen rider series (and super sentai series) is that it focus less on merchandising, almost when they promote the belts and the figures for collectors and the reason why the secondary is included in the story.

I wonder if the process can be used for the main kamen rider series and super sentai series but with difference like no secondary riders (maybe no sixth or extra sentai warrior like Go go V), less merchandising,air it on saturday evenings (to get more viewership) and make it family friendly (though the kamen rider amazons is better for older audience since it aired on the net) and have 20 episodes to preserve the quality of the story and save budget.

and you know what else i wonder if the second season will resolve few loose plot holes which happened throughout season one,introducing new amazon riders and if the series has any connection to the original kamen rider amazon series especially to have the original amazon rider (or maybe his actor) to cameo in that series.

You know i am glad that Kamen rider amazons is going to get a second season next year,I guess this is the reason why they add the third amazon in penultimate episodes in season 1.Well anyway what i am going to say about the series even though i didn't watch them mostly is that it's great it's something that the shin kamen rider was trying to attempt attracting older audience heck the amazons series is more gorier than its predecessor the original kr amazon series .

The few things different from regular kamen rider series (and super sentai series) is that it focus less on merchandising, almost when they promote the belts and the figures for collectors and the reason why the secondary is included in the story.

I wonder if the process can be used for the main kamen rider series and super sentai series but with difference like no secondary riders (maybe no sixth or extra sentai warrior like Go go V), less merchandising,air it on saturday evenings (to get more viewership) and make it family friendly (though the kamen rider amazons is better for older audience since it aired on the net) and have 20 episodes to preserve the quality of the story and save budget.

and you know what else i wonder if the second season will resolve few loose plot holes which happened throughout season one,introducing new amazon riders and if the series has any connection to the original kamen rider amazon series especially to have the original amazon rider (or maybe his actor) to cameo in that series.

If they did that, they would loose money. Especially when the merchandising is needed to keep the franchises afloat for the next Rider & Sentai show.

Well anyway what i am going to say about the series even though i didn't watch them mostly is that it's great
If you haven't seen it, how do you know it's great?
If they did that, they would loose money. Especially when the merchandising is needed to keep the franchises afloat for the next Rider & Sentai show.
Many people have tried to explain to kamasdn that the Sunday morning tokus would lose massive amounts of money doing that. It doesnt dissuade him; He continues to dream no matter how unrealistic lol.

Does Amazon Prime Japan have any plans to do a 13 episodes Sentai series? I wouldn't mind a season 3 of Akibarangers. :disappoin

Yes,I understand why they need to use merchandising but using it too much will ruin the quality of storytelling ,It's like Bandai the company who are responsible for funding the production are treating both franchise like Hasbro's transformers which in truth however both Kamen rider and super sentai are not considered as toys they are tv franchise.

If you haven't seen it, how do you know it's great?

Well since it's been renewed for season 2 ,I think it might be the reason why the shows looks great.

Many people have tried to explain to kamasdn that the Sunday morning tokus would lose massive amounts of money doing that. It doesn't dissuade him; He continues to dream no matter how unrealistic lol.

Yes i already understand it especially its reasons as shown in this thread i wrote http://forums.henshinjustice.net/sh...and-how-to-improve-them&p=1751628#post1751628 but still having both franchise to air on saturday evening will bring more ratings and also having less episodes like 20 episodes will preserve not only the quality of storytelling but also increase and save the budget which will be used for future KR and SS to make it better.
Having them air one after another in the same timeslot will be good like for example after the final 20th episode of the kamen rider series ended the 20 episodes super sentai series takes its place but after the super sentai aired the 20th final episode a new 20 episode kamen rider series take its place and the circle will go on and on and on.

Does Amazon Prime Japan have any plans to do a 13 episodes Sentai series? I wouldn't mind a season 3 of Akibarangers. :disappoin

Maybe.I wonder if a darker super sentai series would do (just guessing)