Kamen Rider Ghost - Episode 31: Bizarre! Power of the Ganmaizers

Shining~
1_1_zpspehpxxhc.jpg

Am I the only one who noticed the person at the back?

- Nice, they finally update Necrom's scene in the opening.

- So much for my wish that he'll be gone for good. Not to mention, immortal opponents like this is borderline problematic for the story at this point. I fear the production staffs will ends up rushing the conclusion for the Ganmaizers, because there's still 15 of them, and they keep returning, even though we all know they'll have to be dead for good at some point.

- Looks like the Ganmaizers' power also attracts Deep Specter Eyecon for some reason. I have a feeling this will be explained later.

- lol Alain's "I'm completely lost" reaction is hilarious, because of the way he says it :laugh:

- If only the "prince" delinquent was played by Sota Fukushi :p

- Triple henshin looks awesome, but the sound effect suffers :sweat:

- Huh, Gyro seems to have a similar time-reversing power as that one Ganmaizer. Unlike the thing with Deep Specter Eyecon, I'm not sure if we're going to get any explanation on Gyro's power.......

- Finally on the next episode we'll going to hear (and see) what explanation Dr. Igarashi was going to give. Honestly I already forgot that was a thing. Speaking of which, I also forgot Alain's gates were a thing.

And looks like the whole "adult reverts into child" plot will drag on for some time, considering they have to destroy the Ganmaizer that caused it, and said Ganmaizer likely won't fight them anytime soon.

Huh, Gyro seems to have a similar time-reversing power as that one Ganmaizer. Unlike the thing with Deep Specter Eyecon, I'm not sure if we're going to get any explanation on Gyro's power.......

It's not only Gyro. Adel as Gamma Ultima had this power too in his battle with Takeru and Makoto. So it's just a Gamma Ultima ability.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
- So much for my wish that he'll be gone for good. Not to mention, immortal opponents like this is borderline problematic for the story at this point. I fear the production staffs will ends up rushing the conclusion for the Ganmaizers, because there's still 15 of them, and they keep returning, even though we all know they'll have to be dead for good at some point.

Maybe instead, though, a new peace could be dealt out with them, like Alain's and Adel's father did before by way of his prayers.

Alain's new bit in the OP - really lovely scenery.

It's Takaiwa! He really has a certain aura about him as Gyro.