Otaku University Student
The big question is... What could they add other than make them CSM compatible? Thus far, the line has moved from "giving DX toys a face-lift" to "adding features and increasing play value".

that'd be nice especially since I really want a full set with all of faiz's gear, speaking of Kabuto I actually managed to get the last of the rider gear for most of the riders from the series, the only thing I couldn't get was the zectmizer thing with the mini drones

Haha, still missing the Gatack and Hopper Zecters.

Lurker
The big question is... What could they add other than make them CSM compatible? Thus far, the line has moved from "giving DX toys a face-lift" to "adding features and increasing play value".

If they are to make Blaster CS(M) compatible, size would be biggest selling point for me. Plus, it would set a precedent for properly scaled weapons which could potentially open a lot of doors. Besides that though, they could repeat the same formula as the other CSMs: paint, lights, sounds.

Haha, still missing the Gatack and Hopper Zecters.

hoppers yes, gatack no I got a CSM

If they are to make Blaster CS(M) compatible, size would be biggest selling point for me. Plus, it would set a precedent for properly scaled weapons which could potentially open a lot of doors. Besides that though, they could repeat the same formula as the other CSMs: paint, lights, sounds.
that's for sure imagine how cool it would be to have a scale zambat sword or even the prism bicker

Lurker
It is show accurate, so it could just be that...
On the show, Faiz didn't use that slot, but Kaixa had his pointer mounted there.

It is show accurate, so it could just be that...
On the show, Faiz didn't use that slot, but Kaixa had his pointer mounted there.
oh right because he kept his primary weapon on his side holster, but hey who knows maybe they will release the faiz blaster and have a mount on it for that spot :shrug:

Otaku University Student
CALLED IT! I knew the "special sound" would be lines from the actors! More specifically, we have 30+ lines of newly recorded dialogue by Inui Takumi (though his voice does sound much deeper now) activated by pressing "000 + Call", "001 + Call", so on and so forth. Nice that the call function has a use beyond Connectioning.

Still wished that would have added a de-henshin sound that could be heard by pressing the cancel button... (which was used multiple times in the show...)

CALLED IT! I knew the "special sound" would be lines from the actors! More specifically, we have 30+ lines of newly recorded dialogue by Inui Takumi (though his voice does sound much deeper now) activated by pressing "000 + Call", "001 + Call", so on and so forth. Nice that the call function has a use beyond Connectioning.

Still wished that would have added a de-henshin sound that could be heard by pressing the cancel button... (which was used multiple times in the show...)

who knows maybe they will as a surprise for those who buy it

Otaku University Student

While that would be nice, the Complete Selection Modification was always about re-using old molds, hence the "Modification" part. The Faiz Driver is a little bit of an anomaly as they lost the mold to the original DX toy and had no choice but to use the CS mold. So, because of this, even the Axel Watch would require a brand new mold as the Axel Mission Memory isn't big enough. At this point in time, I highly doubt anything else from the Faiz line would get a CSM treatment. Not only because of the size difference, the Kaixa Gear would be way too expensive if they were to include the Shot, Pointer and Blaygun.

Perhaps we'll see a Psyga pepaint or a CSM Orga Driver using the CS mold, but that's the most I'll hold my breath for.

If they were to go in a brand new direction and create original molds, they'd best go back to the original CS branding.