Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Shining~
I wonder why did they choose all those characters........and yet there's still no Bruce Lee and King Arthur.

The fact that they seem to allow non-faceplate/Transformation Time image (as the "Otsu" example shown), heavily implies we won't see any physical product of them. All we're going to get is pictures of the stickers on top of blank Eyecons.

Also, although they provide the size of the frame, for whatever reason they don't provide the font and the mechanical eye-like Startup/Transformation Time background lol.

I wonder why did they choose all those characters........and yet there's still no Bruce Lee and King Arthur.

The fact that they seem to allow non-faceplate/Transformation Time image (as the "Otsu" example shown), heavily implies we won't see any physical product of them. All we're going to get is pictures of the stickers on top of blank Eyecons.

Also, although they provide the size of the frame, for whatever reason they don't provide the font and the mechanical eye-like Startup/Transformation Time background lol.

Well for King Arthur, since the premise of Ghost is similar to the Fate Stay Franchise in regards to summoning deal spirits
They probably don't want to get sued, though I can't be sure.
And for Bruce Lee, it may be too soon, as he has been dead for only 40 years.
All the other Eyecon basis figures are centuries old at least.
Possibly, that is just what I think.

There was an unsourced rumor that I read mentioning that in the Ghost movie we'd get many people "becoming" Great Heroes, this contest kind of seems to fit with that. I guess in that case we'll just get people in various cosplays, rather than actual Rider/Monster suits for most of them. Anyway, no Bruce Lee is likely for the same reason they ruled out Einstein from the last Movie Wars and went with Da Vinci. Too recent.

Shining~
After looking at how the 45 Eyecon works, it got me thinking.

It is possible for them to release new Luminary Eyecons with actual Standby/Move Invocation Time, whose sound were never in the Driver, by using the same method.....just have the iris be the same holographic design as Ikkyu/Pythagoras/45, and then fit the electronics inside to provide all the necessary voice.

They actually can release, say, Joan of Arc Eyecon or Alexander the Great Eyecon in this way.

Last edited:
DVR Ratings for Ghost.

DVR Rating: 28th of March - 3 of April
1st: Yokai Watch - 100.0
2nd: One Piece - 95.5
3rd: Dragon Ball Super (Episode 37) - 89.8
4th: Detective Conan - 76.6
5th: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season - 72.5
6th: Doraemon/Crayon Shin-chan - 71.2
7th: Gintama - 68.6
8th: Osomatsu-san - 65.7
9th: Ajin - 61.4
10th: Kamen Rider - 52.7

April 4th - April 10th

1st - Yokai Watch - 100.0
2nd - One Piece - 99.3
3rd - Detective Conan - 77.8
4th - Ansatsu Kyoushitsu - 74.4
5th - Dragon Ball Super (Episode 38) - 70.2
6th - Mobile Suit Gundam - 64.8
7th - Ajin - 61.8
8th - Kamen Rider - 52.5
9th - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 51.4
10th - My Hero Academia - 47.5

http://www.tvguide.or.jp/ranking/timerrecording_td/20160429/index.html
http://www.tvguide.or.jp/ranking/timerrecording_td/20160422/index.html

Dull Brilliance

King Arthur is still a possibility someday via movies.

Bruce Lee is off-limits because his likeness and identity isn't in the public domain and they would have to license the rights from his estate.

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
Final Form and Summer Dark Rider revealed

[hide]Mugen Ghost is Wizard Infinity.

tumblr_o6yqimSUfC1utj85ho2_500.jpg
[/hide]

So Dark Ghost can change to Napoleon and Ghost can change to Darwin.

I like Mugen Ghost's design.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
It's a bit awkward..it seems half assed to me
Why dont they just make the visor covered all of his face ala tajadol instead of being inbetween his nose ??
That's the thing that bothered me..other than that, awesome
It's been a while since we've got a dominant white based for a final form..........