to explain a bit in a review of the CM faiz gear they showed that the scaling of the phone for the belt was a lot larger and louder than the original DX phone so it didn't fit in the blaster case, nor did the mission chips fit in the accel brace or in faiz's sword

Otaku University Student
SCANS!

[hide]
FO21811.jpg

FO21812.jpg

FO21813.jpg
[/hide]

From what I can read, it uses the Complete Selection mold as a base, has communication features between the belt and Faiz Shot and Pointer and the Pointer can project a Faiz logo! The belt itself has lights as well.

Two sets will be available. One with the Belt, Pointer and Shot and one with only the Belt.

More will be revealed in a couple of days time!

now my question is since it's using the CS mold base does that mean it's larger than the original belt? reason why I ask is that if it is bigger then the original belt then if I do try to get the rest of faiz's gear it might be a waste for me to try and get them if they don't work together because of size issues

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
Pretty much. It won't be compatible with the Faiz Blaster or the Axel Memory.

There's gonna be a "special sound" in the Faiz phone. I bet it's gonna be dialogue from the characters.

Would have loved for them to have included a de-transformation noise though...

Last edited:
Lurker
I do not believe it is the CS mold. The CSM phone has screw hole covers on the 4 corners of the screen. That's the same as the DX, on which the screws were exposed. The CS phone has no screws (or covers) on those spots. It does look like they removed that locking mechanism from the DX phone (that bracket/clip thing that keeps the phone shut).

hqdefault.jpg
1100004013_4.jpg

In the image, the top phone is the CS phone, the bottom is DX. The CS phone does not have screws on the 4 corners of the screen, while the DX phone does.

Also, curses...missed the preorder. They maxed out on orders within 3 hours on the Bandai HK website. T.T

Pretty much. It won't be compatible with the Faiz Blaster or the Axel Memory.

There's gonna be a "special sound" in the Faiz phone. I bet it's gonna be dialogue from the characters.

Would have loved for them to have included a de-transformation noise though...
aww ****, I really hoped they would've been compatable it would've been really nice to have a full set for the faiz gear, especially since faiz is one of my favorites

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
I do not believe it is the CS mold. The CSM phone has screw hole covers on the 4 corners of the screen. That's the same as the DX, on which the screws were exposed. The CS phone has no screws (or covers) on those spots. It does look like they removed that locking mechanism from the DX phone (that bracket/clip thing that keeps the phone shut). In the image, the top phone is the CS phone, the bottom is DX. The CS phone does not have screws on the 4 corners of the screen, while the DX phone does.

「サイズは、DX版ではなくて、コンプリートセレクション版のサイズをサイズを採用。より劇中に近いサイズを追求。」

"To achieve greater show accuracy, the size is the same as the Complete Selection version and not the DX."

So, they either used the CS mold or up-sized the DX one. The screws could be due to the fact that they added lights behind the screen. Either way, it's bigger than the DX. (^.^;)

UPDATE Some Japanese fans have told me that Bandai lost the mold to the original DX Faiz Driver back in 2005.

Also, curses...missed the preorder. They maxed out on orders within 3 hours on the Bandai HK website. T.T

Darn, don't think I can place an order this month due to all the other pre-orders I have lined up... Hope it's still available next month.

...scratch that. I caved.

Last edited:
Lurker
Pre-orders for the November 2016 release are up on the Bandai JP and HK website. Taiwan is taking orders for October. Korean website is taking orders as well, but I'm not sure if the Korean pre-order is for the September or November release.