Shining~
Since the Register only lasts for 2 years, I wonder if it's possible to replace it with a new Register just moments before it ran out of medicine in order to extend the protection time before the Amazon go berserk.......

As for the bike, I find it hilarious that the production staffs didn't bother to remove the yellow band part when they remodel Gillsraider into Jungraider :laugh:

S

scikaiju

Episode 4 was a relative gore fest, bur as i understand it the original Amazon had it's bloody moments too so it's keeping in touch with it's roots i suppose. I am not that surprised Nozama apparently had Jin's number, although I was thinking that ending with Jin would happen a little later though. But with 13 eps I guess it makes sense. Although I do have to admit part of why I'm enjoying the show so far is the differences in the "domesticated" Amazons like Hakura and Momaru and the "wild" ones like Jin. I mean Momaru almost seems dog loyal in this one. and in the previous episode when Hakura was demanding answers the moment "mom" gives him something that looks like the proverbial bone he's off doing what she wants him to do. Then you have jin who;s got the whole "F it I'm going what I want because I can" attitude going one.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Jin! NO! Why did you let your guard down?! Shido sure managed to keep his cool on this one. I'm happy we didn't lose more of the extermination team, but I get the feeling they won't be active next ep.

Lurker
Am I only one who have found it to be a bit hypocritical of extermenation team to lament their own so much, yet without skipping a beat, locking the door on other two guys. They totally could've saved them... there were like 3 kaijins, they smacked more easier before.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
It's so hilariously awkward when you can see that Dr.Maki expression again after a long time in the 6th eps..Lol

Also i wanna ask, how's the reception in japan about this series ? Could it be measured even if the media is streaming service??

Also i wanna ask, how's the reception in japan about this series ? Could it be measured even if the media is streaming service??

I've read comments on Amazon Japan and I see mostly 4-5 stars rating from viewers. Japanese fans definitely prefer this over the Sunday morning series because of the early Heisei feel and lack of gimmicks. also came across an article where even Producer Shirakura thinks KR in recent years isn't interesting, which I totally agree.