Kamen Rider Ghost - Episode 23: Heart & Soul! The Giant Eyecon

Shining~
3_zpsepbacxth.jpg

"Jealous Boyfriend"

- Oh, looks like the #1 movie will use drone shots as well? Nice.

- They destroyed a car again for a scene :sweat:

- FINALLY, Houdini is used again, even though it's only for fleeing.

- Yurusen is useless as usual.

- And of course Alain wander into the takoyaki stand again. He's unconsciously attracted to them :laugh:
Also nice to see him finally eating takoyaki.

- Yeah......even Houdini would be useless if you're just flying around, Makoto.

- Now that his Ganma Eyecon is destroyed, shouldn't Makoto's real body wakes up in the Ganma World? The next episode preview seems to suggest he hasn't wake up yet.

- Onari's hand is in perfect location when he caught Kanon. Why everyone wants to grope her lol

- The resolution for Takeru's problem in this episode is rushed. Not only he dealt with it in less than an episode, but also, the Luminary Eyecons left, and the next time we see them, they're already supporting Takeru AGAIN. If this is an older pre-Decade KR series, it would take him like 4-5 episodes getting himself back together again, and have the Eyecons trust him again.

- Javert's unexplained power up turned him into a lady :sweat:

- Talk about a long finisher.

- Grimm and Sanzo choosing to stay with Alain likely because they are giving him a second chance, now that he's a human and starting to realize that he does have a heart. But I don't think this reason will be shown on-screen for quite some time.....

- Makoto has used Edison twice, will we ever see Takeru using Makoto's Eyecon, now that he actually has them?

So basically Takeru is a dick for most part of the episode, gets Makoto "killed" and STILL gets the power up. Hey, that's nice, I guess.

So basically Takeru is a dick for most part of the episode, gets Makoto "killed" and STILL gets the power up. Hey, that's nice, I guess.

Especially when Makoto pushed him in the drink just to "cool him off".

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
the point that it needs to spend some time just to activate a finisher, this form already fails me
Add that to "overly crowded" helmet and unnerving one time exclusive belt..

Indeed this might be a first time mid form seems really underwhelming to me (i dont count formula underwhelming coz it's just plain ugly from the start)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Is this the first time a main Rider's upgrade is an entirely new belt?! The closest thing before that was Baron and Zangetsu who had to swap their Sengoku Driver for a Genesis Driver.

S

scikaiju

Is this the first time a main Rider's upgrade is an entirely new belt?! The closest thing before that was Baron and Zangetsu who had to swap their Sengoku Driver for a Genesis Driver.

I think Agito got a new belt when when he got his Burning/Shining forms.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
And then they went from Odaiba to the quarry in two minutes :p that's some fast running...