HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
^Ok from what I can tell, the green one is Kamen Rider Amazon Omega (Domestic Type), and the red one is Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha (Wild Type)?

Red Amazon is Amazon Alpha and the blue Amazon is Amazon Omega.

What is funny is that the Kamen Rider Amazons thing is an Amazon Prime exclusive content lol

kidding.jpg

I'm especially sad as Amazon was one of my favourite Showa suits (even though I don't like the series itself).

What is funny is that the Kamen Rider Amazons thing is an Amazon Prime exclusive content lol
I did wonder when they described it as accompanying the Ichigo movie if it would be a 'Kamen Rider #4' kind of thing, and it looks like it may well be.

Heroes are forever
I was hoping they would go for something inspired on that red Amazon from the S.I.C. saga. They went all the way down to the concept of needing the GiGi Armlet to live. This is looking promising, though I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about it. I like the Amazon Omega suit too, but I'm not too keen on the armor-like quality it has, Amazon is one of the most organic Riders of all.

I'm also crossing my fingers for Toru Okazaki to be here. If not, at least have the original Amazon appear in some way or another. They can do so much with the appearance of the original, and it's pretty much a requirement for something of this scale IMO. If anything, this might be the first time I'm reacting negatively to a Rider actor that's of the "young male model" type. The presence of the original would help undermine that.

Extremely intrigued about the story for this, and if it's indeed a 13-episode series, it promises to be fantastic.

And I absolutely love the fact that this premieres on Amazon Prime.

Right now it looks like that the two Amazons are using Amazon as an inspiration, rather than succeeding him.