Kamen Rider Ghost - Episode 19: Explosion! The Heart to Make Art

Shining~
8_zpswydplou6.jpg

- Hmm, this is the second time they used "Gamma" instead of "Ganma"

- Akari is definitely making up that KMS thing lol

- .........Kanon running away on herself, she doesn't realize by doing that she just adds even more problem for Takeru :sweat:

- Yurusen doesn't even do any help anymore, she's slowly getting more useless, her dialogues aren't even needed.

- What was the point of turning the building into painting :sweat:

- I wonder why Alain go to the takoyaki stand of all places.

- That Sanzo finisher is hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- Kinda weird that Takeru walk around Benkei instead of stopping in front of him, but eh, that's a minor thing.

- Next episode doesn't look good for the Art Ganma.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Feels a rehash of what happened with the friendly Roidmude in Drive :/ right down to him being killed. Can't we go have ONE of those storylines that doesn't end up with the good monster killed?!

...I guess they did in Gokaiger...

And I just checked, Kanon's actress is 16 and Alain's actor is 25... if we assume their characters look roughly the age of their actor then how come no one finds it creepy Kanon is hanging out (dating in at least two person's mind) a guy almosta decade older than her?

I think turning buildings into paintings and stuff just caused chaos and confusion. It was a distraction while Igor took over that company without problem from Takeru. Really like that he's equiping the forms of past ganma. Pretty clever recycling of suit parts.

Still the writers really don't know how to use Takeru's forms strategically! USE THE GODDAMN BILLY THE KID FORM AGAINST GAITLING! GAH! Rapid fire on rapid fire!

But he wasn't killed. So I'm not sure if you even watched it.

I thought this episode was pretty strong for an episode written by the main writer. They resolved the plot with Spectre/Makoto while introducing the new plot with Sage and showed us the new cast of main villains for the next arc. I like Ghost's more serial approach to story telling even if the writing isn't there, but really that approach helps compensate for the weak writing.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

I thought this episode was pretty strong for an episode written by the main writer. They resolved the plot with Spectre/Makoto while introducing the new plot with Sage and showed us the new cast of main villains for the next arc. I like Ghost's more serial approach to story telling even if the writing isn't there, but really that approach helps compensate for the weak writing.

I haven't seen episode 20 yet. You're in the wrong thread dude.

Lurker

agreed, as I'm about to watch episode 20 unsubbed muahahahaha

Shining~
And I just checked, Kanon's actress is 16 and Alain's actor is 25... if we assume their characters look roughly the age of their actor then how come no one finds it creepy Kanon is hanging out (dating in at least two person's mind) a guy almost a decade older than her?

Even more creepy when you remember Alain is actually at least 150 years old and has been in his adult appearance for at least 10 years, when Kanon is still a young little girl. Even Kanon herself still remember that.

I think turning buildings into paintings and stuff just caused chaos and confusion. It was a distraction while Igor took over that company without problem from Takeru.

Then what if Takeru and friends choose to go to that building first? He would be stopped before being able to do his plan. The only reason he was free to do his plan is because they just happens to choose the octopus slide first. It would have been more beneficial had the building is not painted, as it would not have been one of the places Takeru & others might visit.

And it's not like Igor cannot avoid security anyway, he's a Ganma. He can easily put a Ganma Eyecon on that guy without having to talk with him.

So I really don't understand why the building needs to be painted, or why did Igor not just rip the picture as soon as Art Ganma is away.

Still the writers really don't know how to use Takeru's forms strategically! USE THE GODDAMN BILLY THE KID FORM AGAINST GAITLING! GAH! Rapid fire on rapid fire!

The problem is more in the fact that they choose the wrong Ganma. The episode has a slight focus on Benkei, then why not use the Seiryuto Ganma again instead of Machinegun? We know Igor can become Seiryuto.

Or have Takeru use Benkei Damashii first, then Igor deduce it would not be a good thing to use Seiryuto since Benkei Damashii has defeated Seiryuto before, so he use Machinegun instead. That would have made more sense.

Last edited:
And I just checked, Kanon's actress is 16 and Alain's actor is 25... if we assume their characters look roughly the age of their actor then how come no one finds it creepy Kanon is hanging out (dating in at least two person's mind) a guy almosta decade older than her?
Eh, the Japanese seem to constantly make TV shows based in high school and then cast actors well into their 20s in main roles, and nobody seems to mind even when they're clearly not schoolkids anymore. It's a convention the audience will be used to.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Forget the age of the actors. Alain is, in the show's canon, many, many decades older than Kanon.

Yeah but the mailman or the Takoyaki lady don't know that, to them he's just some dude in a fancy outfit. How old do they think he really is?!