Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
Ah, nice. Yeah I got the more expensive shipping too so I'm hoping it'll arrive by the 2nd or 3rd at the very latest.

I'm pretty excited to play as the Gaim Riders, especially Baron. Though V3 looks super fun too.

Does anyone else feel that Diend is a bit limited in his Rider summoning.
In the show he summoned all types of riders, Main, extra, Movie, dark, etc.
But in the game, he only has: Drake, Sasword, Psyga & Delta, and the troopers as far as we know.
He should have a few more options, for example: Leangle, some Ryuki riders, Todoriki, Zanki, Saga, TheBee & Goah.
Also Chalice as well, cause if there not going to make him playable as a secondary rider, then at least have him appear in some way.

Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
But in the game, he only has: Drake, Sasword, Psyga & Delta, and the troopers as far as we know.
He should have a few more options, for example: Leangle, some Ryuki riders, Todoriki, Zanki, Saga, TheBee & Goah.
Also Chalice as well, cause if there not going to make him playable as a secondary rider, then at least have him appear in some way.

Is that confirmed to be it though? He could have more, we just haven't seen them. I think Diend and Decade will always be gimped in games though. which sucks.

Don't worry bro hopefully we'll see Chalice playable next game, we only just got the secondary and showa riders, so baby steps. I'm hoping for IXA-Otoya with Dark Kiva as his Ultimate form next game too. Damn I'm excited for the next game already.

Is that confirmed to be it though? He could have more, we just haven't seen them. I think Diend and Decade will always be gimped in games though. which sucks.

Don't worry bro hopefully we'll see Chalice playable next game, we only just got the secondary and showa riders, so baby steps. I'm hoping for IXA-Otoya with Dark Kiva as his Ultimate form next game too. Damn I'm excited for the next game already.

Otoya Turning into Dark Kiva like how Kaito becomes Lord Baron in the game would be pretty awesome.
That may be the first time that you can play as a series Monster, hopefully they follow up on that for any later games.
Like Transforming into the Wolf Orphenoch for Faiz, or the Eiji Greeed for OOO.

Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
Otoya Turning into Dark Kiva like how Kaito becomes Lord Baron in the game would be pretty awesome.
That may be the first time that you can play as a series Monster, hopefully they follow up on that for any later games.
Like Transforming into the Wolf Orphenoch for Faiz, or the Eiji Greeed for OOO.

Yeah that's what gave me the idea for it, I think it'd be really cool. I always wanted to see Eiji Greeed playable too. Letting in Monsters would also really give you possibilities to expand the roster, you could have characters like Nazca Dopant in it too.

With that said, we have a ton of Riders to add still so no point getting ahead of ourselves haha

tried? there's like, zero effort to correct yourselves there

massive annoyance aside, Dengeki just released a massive info dump

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/221/1221792/

[HIDE]Ichigo

-Ichigo's R1 is for toggling between 2 styles: Martial Arts(Kick, Punch, Chops), and Grapple(well, the various throws), you can change styles in the fly and keep your combos going, you can even change styles on midair, something that Heisei form changes can't do

-Hongo has a rather limited moveset but transforming into Ichigo will completely heal him, and this version of Ichigo has a special ability of sorts, dunno what

Nigo

-Nigo's uncharged specials have little range but it becomes massive after fully charged

compared to Ichigo, Nigo's playstyle is really simple

V3

-V3 uses Gliding Muffler by pressing X twice, tho he will steadily fall to the ground so you can't fly forever, V3 Drill seems to be usable by attacking while gliding

-V3 also have a special dash attack("special" is relative, as Fourze's dash attack was also "special" ditto with Gaim Kiwami, with them using a special weapon/ability for it)

-T is V3 Double Attack(the grappling tech where he does Abel's throw from SF4 and rider kicks them afterwards, O is V3 Kirimomi Kick, T+O is Hanten Kick, holding Square will have V3 perform Screw Kick

-Red Bone Power is V3's autoguard, Red Bone Ring is V3's Rider Glide

-you can use Reverse Double Typhoon even while in normal state/not super, but doing so will not only completely empty the V3 gauge but will also prevents it from gaining energy for quite a while

-V3 Barrier gives V3 Super Armor for a limited time

-they say that it's not easy to build the Double Typhoon energy so you can't really spam the moves when you're in normal state(but obviously you can after a super since it's maxed out an is infinite for the super duration)

X

-the weapons have different S Strings and T specials, using O and T+O willl always perform the X projectile and T+O is always X Kick

-it seems that barehanded S string is only available during super state

-X doesn't have gauge requirement to do any of it's specials/forms and is particularly easy to use as a character

Amazon

-compared to the other riders, Amazon specializes in aerial combat and maintaining altitude, thanks to to Condoller gimmick

almost all of Amazon's ground commands is usable in the air/while jumping, including hold Square, T, O, and T+O, allowing for more aerial attack variations

-O is Jaguar Shock, in which he grabs an bites a target multiple times

-R1 gimmick includes Rope Kick(swing+kick), Rope Pull(pulls enemies with rope), Amazon Herb(jeals, limited usage)

-after you perform the supermove, both Gigi and Gaga bracelets will still be attached to Amazon until the gauge empties, all of the attacks are now much stronger and certain other moves and specials will now produce shockwave projectiles, not just Dai Setsudan

-Zangetsu Shin fears teh Amazon

Stronger

-attack enemies to charge the electricity gauge, you can pile up to 3 levels of electricity

-hold Square to perform Electro Magnet, which pulls enemy to Stronger, releasing the button will blast them with a shockwave, Dengeki says this is the best move to use to gain Electro gauge in a crowd

-T is Electro Fire ground hugging projectile, when used with full Electro gauge it becomes the massive 360* AoE Electro Waterfall

-O is Electro Thunder, where thunderbolts rain around the stage, with max power you can have 8 thunderbolts appear

-T+O is Stronger Kick, when fully powered it will have enhanced range, power and becomes unblockable

-while in Charge Up/Super Form all attacks will always be the full powered version since the elec gauge is maxed out and will never drain

Charge Up's moveset is different from normal Stronger, he has access to Super Dive Punch, Screw Kick, and Lightning kick, holding the Square button now makes Stronger grapple the opponent

Skyrider

-activating Sailing Jump(one of the R1 gimmicks/specials) allows Skyrider to fly(like Beast's Falco Mantle), unlike Beast however, Skyrider will have a a functional moveset while flying which is different from his ground moveset

-other R1 specials includes the Kung Lao spin, Taketonbo Shoot(grab move), and Daikaiten Sky Kick

-using the Izuna Drop while flying will end the Sailing Jump hover

-it seems that you can cancel some of the R1 special moves into Sailing Jump hover too in order to prolong your air combos

-Amazon and Fang Joker might have fancy air attacks, but Skyrider is the best and most fun(well duh)

Super 1

-you can chain specials with Super 1 up to 4 times, each move performed will lit the diamond shaped thingie on it's gimmick icon, the one used at the end/4th move will be the cinematic super version

-all of Super 1's normal actions are various special moves, this includes dash attack, jump attacks, and even Rider Cancel(will elbow enemies), and Rider Glide

-Holding Square will perform the palm uppercut move, the cinematic/super version adds a tornado for more juggling

-T button is the Toro Ken, a.k.a Mantis Fist, your usual turbo ppunch move , moar hits and a finisher when done at the end of a special chain

-T+O is Super Rider Flash Kick, use it at the end of a chain will have him pose a LOT before kicking

-O button is your where Arm Specials will go, using the default/Super arm gives Super 1 an alternative combo string of sorts, when used as a finisher it will have him do the Plum Blossom attack at the end of the O string

the other arm effects can clearly be seen in the PV

-Super 1 is awesome

BLACK

-hold R1 to charge Kingstone Energy, when full, your arms will by burning and it will increase the power of everything, including S string

the R1 charge can be done even while performing other stuffs, not unlike Ieyasu's charge gimmick'

while getting hit during charging process, releasing R1 will auto-counter them with Kingstone Flash

-Rider Punch will need to charge first before punching, depending on how much energy you have charged with R1, it's possible to perform the move instantly without charging

-Rider Kick will be preceeded by Kingstone Flash if you have enough energy stored

-after the Super attack, BLACK's hand will burn indefinitely and you won't have to charge energy again

-you can do the BLACK WALK in this game

RX

-Revolcrash can be done as a normal special, but it seems that it's a Just Timed/Just Input move? you're not invulnerable while RX is stabbing the enemy, but you can cancel the move early by rider canceling(evade roll type)

-after the Super attack, your normal moveset will have more Revolcane moves

-you can't transform to Robo/Biorider during Super state

-incase it's not obvious already, the attacks where Robo and Biorider poses and the enemy asplodes is their T+O attack

-O button for Biorider is the AoE Bio attack, T button is the counterattack version, which have you recovering in midair

-each time you transform there's a lenghty pose for each form, but you can cancel this by moving the analog

-still a bit vague about RX's solar gauge here... i'm guessing it's for Robo/Biorider transformation because the gauge becomes empty if you use the super attack, which incidentally also locks you in RX form afterwards[/HIDE]

Good job. Thank you. Perhaps your dainty little consciousness should improve what makes you 'massively annoyed', miss.

Good job. Thank you. Perhaps your dainty little consciousness should improve what makes you 'massively annoyed', miss.

Perhaps we should be a little bit more respectful and keep the discussion on a friendly basis.

Perhaps we should be a little bit more respectful and keep the discussion on a friendly basis.

Or someone could appreciate me fulfilling a request for pictures of the review, instead of literally only crying about it. So no, pass on polite.

Lurker

umm, he also has Saga, try looking at the Diend PV again

pretty much, the main site PV haven't actually shown everything, the Dengeki ones might tho, but they only shown 5 of the Showas.

i'm more towards Saga with Dark Kiva as a super form, mostly because it's the one that didn't die/won't die when they use it more than 5 minutes, and actually knows how to use the Dark Kiva powers(Otoya just fights randomly, even then it took a massive toll on him), plus the Dark Kiva in this game is Saga anyways.

Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
So I noticed Philip sounds really different as FangJoker in this. I don't really care about that since I'm not planning on playing FangJoker much, but I'll be really disappointed if they aren't just reusing Masaki Suda's lines for regular W. W was one of my favorites to play in the first Battride War and hearing Not!Phillip would kinda suck.

EDIT: Yeah, nevermind I looked it all up and damn that sucks.

Last edited: