Kamen Rider 45th Anniversary Movie. Rumors, Spoilers and Discussions

Now, count up your crimes!
inb4 some stupid romance plot with Tobei's granddaughter. -.-

I will gladly take Toshiki Inoue's melodrama over Shoji Yonemura recycling the same nonsensical "Rider vs. Rider but actually a ruse to beat Shocker" plot again. Yes, Inoue is not the ideal writer, but at least it's proof they want to do something different from what they have been doing these last few years.

That would be awful.

In fact, I've come to like sibling/parental figure/"platonic" relationships a bit more than straight romance in superhero media. I realized this after rewatching Captain America, when I found I didn't like the Steve-Carter romance at all. They came off more as siblings, with Carter the older sister and Steve the young, innocent kid. Black Widow and Hawkeye's scenes in the first Avengers movie also came off as less romantic attachment and more "one act of compassion deserves another", and I liked that. (Now I'll probably hear how in the comics they are lovers or something similar to it -___-)

I would like Hongo tell Mayu what kind of man her grandpa was like and the relationship he had with the 7 Riders.

"Training."
Then outta nowherew Jin Keisuke and Kazami Shiro shows up to support Hongo against Shocker.

Rider Nigo turns up and immediately falls for her. He goes to see her again but when he arrives Ichigo is already there and Nigo somehow manages to completely misinterpret a snippet of their conversation that he overhears and believes that she and Ichigo are in a relationship. Nigo then spends the rest of the film trying to murder Ichigo out of jealousy. That's Inoue level melodrama AND Rider vs Rider :evil3:

"Training."
Who will get thrown into a river in this movie?

Also will they settle arguments by punching the other dude?

Rider Nigo turns up and immediately falls for her. He goes to see her again but when he arrives Ichigo is already there and Nigo somehow manages to completely misinterpret a snippet of their conversation that he overhears and believes that she and Ichigo are in a relationship. Nigo then spends the rest of the film trying to murder Ichigo out of jealousy. That's Inoue level melodrama AND Rider vs Rider :evil3:

Sadly enough, that's not too far off from the plot of Kamen Rider The First.

Shining~
Might as well guess why literally everyone in the movie (Takeru, Hongo, and both Shockers) are looking for Mayu.

Obviously she is most likely holding something that will ends up being important. Showa Rider & Heisei Rider Eyecons?