Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

All I want for this movie is Hiroshi Fujioka, Sasaki Takeshi and Hiroshi Miyauchi return together, that would be awesome. I also hope that they will somehow bring back Sango, his character was awesome so it would be a waste if he only appear for one movie
IIRC sadly Sasaki Takeshi was caught in a house fire and received major burns, and hasn't appeared on screen since. :disappoin

I'm not sure what to think about Ichigo getting an upgrade. What's the point?

IIRC sadly Sasaki Takeshi was caught in a house fire and received major burns, and hasn't appeared on screen since. :disappoin

I'm not sure what to think about Ichigo getting an upgrade. What's the point?

To celebrate the 45th anniversary. But then again some fans might not welcome the idea, especially if they're so used to his current look. Which is a classic.

To celebrate the 45th anniversary. But then again some fans might not welcome the idea, especially if they're so used to his current look. Which is a classic.
That's why I don't really get it. If viewers want to see a brand new twist on the Kamen Rider, then tune in on Sunday mornings. There's a different twist every year (and yeah I know Heisei Rider owes as much to Metal Hero as to Showa Rider, but you get the point lol). When they bring Ichigo back it's to cash in on the nostalgia for him, and surely the suit is a part of that? I suspect if they change Ichigo's suit it would go down about as well as that time they decided Superman needed to wear a black suit and a mullet haircut. :laugh:

I suspect if they change Ichigo's suit it would go down about as well as that time they decided Superman needed to wear a black suit and a mullet haircut. :laugh:

If the new suit keeps his "New Rider 1" colors (silver gloves, black undersuit, green chest), it'll still be pretty recognizable as Rider 1 even if updated. You mention Superman's suit change in the 90s, but I think this could be more comparable to his "New 52" armor suit in the comics or the suit from the Man of Steel movie, just with no reboot involved.

Lurker
[hide]
1980437_1676359439245258_7819152384719445641_o.jpg
[/hide]
-45 years after his first appearance, the name Kamen Rider is known by many nowadays
- In the darkness where history is buried, a person risked his life for mankind's future
- There, he met a new enemy
- There, he met new comrades
- The power and rise of justice, we'll get to see that great power
- A movie that will attract attentions around the world is born
March 26th 2016:
- A new Kamen Rider legend... BEGINS

*Sigh* Don't get me wrong, it sounds like it'll be good,but... isn't there another franchise celebrating its 45th anniversary that airs alongside Rider? Hopefully, this just means they just get their own anniversary movie, but I who knows.

In any case, hope this Kamen Rider movie is good.

Well, I'm absolutely sure Super Sentai will get a 40th Anniversary movie; it will probably just be announced after Ninninger VS ToQger is released.

Shining~
So with the reveal of Gaim Damashii on Gaim Eyecon's box, we now know what the face will look like when Ghost/Specter use a Legend Rider Eyecon.

Instead of the rider's personal symbol, it gives Ghost/Specter the rider's face, so in terms of face, it works just like the Legend Rider Lockseeds.

Honestly I think it would look more interesting if it was the rider's symbol instead.

I saw the most recent movie. It's REALLY bad. The comedy was the only really good part, though the end fight with the Otosan eyecon was quite awesome.