Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

^ Yeah, his uniform fits that name

The uniform looks closer to some of the post-Meiji court uniforms that the peerage wore. But that is not really much of a surprise given how the ganma leadership seems to be some sort of royalty.

Speaking about Necrom and the recent happenings in the series (Ep 10), I feel like he gets wind of the anomaly (again, with what just happened in episode 10) and investigates, I feel like he's a proper "Ghost Hunter" and he's hunting down Ganma and leads him to think that Ghost and Specter are working for them. So Im thinking he's an anti-hero at first and becomes a hero as the series marches on.

Which might also explain his completely different Henshin Device because it's man-made and not a supernatural property like the Ghost Drivers.

Lurker
I have a question about the 15 Heroic Eyecons. Is 15 the minium amount of Heroic Eyecon need to get the wish or is it the maximum amount of Heroic Eyecon that can coexist at the same time, thus granting the wish?

8AWiwd3.jpg

tumblr_n19yv1NhNq1rk49y8o5_r1_400.gif

I have a question about the 15 Heroic Eyecons. Is 15 the minium amount of Heroic Eyecon need to get the wish or is it the maximum amount of Heroic Eyecon that can coexist at the same time, thus granting the wish?

I was actually wondering that too, considering that way, 10 more of the possible "numbered" Eyecons can be produced (Da Vinci,Nightingale,Napoleon,Columbus,Shakespeare,Darwin,Galileo,Kamehameha,Unification,Shinsengumi)

on a side note:

Grateful Dead Damashii (or Saint Saiya Ghost)
[hide]
sh40sdf8h4.jpg
[/hide]

Necrom Sanzo Damashii
[hide]f8h408gh.jpg[/hide]

From the leaked shot, Sanzo Damashii looks BIG. Looks like he has a horse on his shoulder (which makes sense because Sanzo is depicted always on his horse). GD Damashii looks extravagant to the max, but according to the catalog, he's still capable of doing Ghost Change (at least in the gimmick line).

Shining~
Grateful looks more like it's going to be full of white and gold with a knight armor. If it wasn't because we already knew it is going to be Ghost's upgrade, I would have thought it came from another series lol.

I was actually wondering that too, considering that way, 10 more of the possible "numbered" Eyecons can be produced (Da Vinci,Nightingale,Napoleon,Columbus,Shakespeare,Darwin,Galileo,Kamehameha,Unification,Shinsengumi)

Kamehameha is already set for release, and iirc there's no mention about any number. All photos of it also didn't show the top of the Eyecon clearly.
We'll have to wait and see, it's possible it wasn't mentioned/shown because it might spoil something.

Lurker
Seems like we will have a solo Rider anniversary movie afterall. With a "Legendary Rider will be born on screen"
[hide]
12360357_1675977012616834_2329530843770243404_n.jpg
[/hide]

"Training."
PLEASE LET HIROSHI MIYAUCHI COME BACK. I THINK ITS TIME WE LET V3 TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT.

In all seriousness though, which actors do you think should come back?

That silhouette behind Rider 1 looks like a new suit. Updated design/new form? Or is it going to be this new "legendary" Rider?

R

raden238

Let me guess the New Legendary Rider is Kamen Rider Gogo (#5). Didn't I read on here, a while back that Toei plans to make more "new" Showa Riders by giving them numbers? We had Sango and Yongo last year. Seems likely to me.

As for which Legend Riders I want to see return? Mostly the Main Riders, since they have the most attachment for the viewers. Decade should return, so the movie can get away with whatever multiverse story they come up with this time. Gaim because hes a fan favorite. Kuuga and Kabuto as well but that won't happen.