Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

It should be

1st quarter- Ghost himself

2nd quarter-Specter and mid season power up

3rd quarter- Final Power up

4th quarter- Summer movie merchandise

Nah, it's more like:

1st quarter - Ghost and Specter

Beginning of 2nd quarter-Boost and Houdini, etc. Deadheat and Jimba counterparts.

End of 2nd quarter/Beginning of 3rd quarter- Grateful - Formula and Kachidoki counterpart.

End of 3rd quarter - Final form - Kiwami and Type Trydoron counterpart.

4th quarter - movie stuff.

I saw these magazine scanned images of Necron on twitter:

[HIDE] CWAkomlUsAAs0YU.jpg

CWAltXtUwAA2T6j.jpg

CV_-0GPXIAA3OqV.jpg[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Someone elsewhere said Necrom looks like a scuba diver, and I agree.

That bracer looks rather bulky and unwieldy

Shining~
lol Necrom is basically Ben 10

Both have the same color scheme, down to even having the same green, and both uses a brace changer :laugh:

By the way, Necrom's mask has Eyecon iris in it, just like Javelle.....

That bracer looks rather bulky and unwieldy

Yeah, it looks bulky, in fact I already noticed it would be like that based on the toy image. I even questioned was ToQ-Changer so popular in Japan they decided to make another bulky brace changer for Kamen Rider.....

Last edited:
So with Necrom being shown before the first quarter of Ghost is done, does this mean that more Riders are expected to come.
Even though Drive didn't have the insane amount of riders that Gaim did, it was nice that they didn't go back to the two rider standard, giving three, or four if you count Gold Drive.
And even though it is already shown which riders use which eyecons, they could surprise us.
Such as making eyecons from the motives of the defeated Ganma, who knows.

Shining~
The white kind of ruins Necrom's look. It doesn't go well with that light green.

Eh, I think it goes really well, in fact it helps making him looks even more like one of Ben's alien form :laugh:

Last edited:
The white is fine on the head: it makes it look like a skull wearing a mask. But it's terrible on the legs and arms, especially that much of it. They should've stuck to the Ghost-Spectre style for the limbs and let the chest be white like it is now.