2016 Super Sentai Rumors/News Thread (40th Anniversary) - Doubutsu Sentai Juuouger

Toku Prince
This is always the toughest part of the year to be a Sentai fan, waiting for the first pic. I know Toei releases info on the first Thursday of December... then I couldn't remember whether it had to be on the first full week of December or not. I guess yes :(. Here's hoping its this week we find out. :)

Not Toei, Bandai. They hold a conference (1st Thursday like you said) to show off the toys for Sentai/Precure to toy store owners. They don't publicly release any information either, all the info we get is illegally leaked by people who attend the event. They did host the event last Thursday though, this has been confirmed. :)

Crane Joe, a trustworthy person, has confirmed the Jyuohger listings but hasn't leaked any images yet (sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't). Bandai is trying something new by not handing out the catalogs at the event too, they're mailing them out to individual store owners apparently instead. That's probably why we don't have any images yet. :(

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I just wish that we could get some feedback from people. Do they like it? Hate it? Any notable elements? (ie kyoryugers full visors or their extra shoulder armor or magirangers capes) Right now I'm more interested in what people think of them than just seeing the pictures

Lurker
Not Toei, Bandai. They hold a conference (1st Thursday like you said) to show off the toys for Sentai/Precure to toy store owners. They don't publicly release any information either, all the info we get is illegally leaked by people who attend the event. They did host the event last Thursday though, this has been confirmed. :)

Crane Joe, a trustworthy person, has confirmed the Jyuohger listings but hasn't leaked any images yet (sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't). Bandai is trying something new by not handing out the catalogs at the event too, they're mailing them out to individual store owners apparently instead. That's probably why we don't have any images yet. :(

Gah!!! Onore Bandai. Thanks for letting me know (shows how in the loop I am :D) Hope we get pics soon. :)

I just wish that we could get some feedback from people. Do they like it? Hate it? Any notable elements? (ie kyoryugers full visors or their extra shoulder armor or magirangers capes) Right now I'm more interested in what people think of them than just seeing the pictures

I'm more interested if I like it or hate it :) (although you're right, others' thoughts on them would be cool too).

Gah!!! Onore Bandai. Thanks for letting me know (shows how in the loop I am :D) Hope we get pics soon. :)

Most of the leakers in the past have been scared away by Bandai.

Shinkenger was the last time we had actual "leaks"

RtwG49z.gif

The person responsible for said leaks was lovingly dubbed "Mr. Sausage", due to him likely working at Primaham, one of Bandai's go-to advertising partners.

The reason we stopped getting those kinds of leaks? He/she was fired.

I think that's what the 2ch posters aren't getting. People can't just post these images (prior to the agreed upon date), without circumstances.

Two types of loopholes can be applied

-Crudely draw a picture of what they see at the annual meeting

-Blur the photos beyond recognition then SLOWLY leak out snippets until the catalog can be viewed on an approved time frame

But yes. Now they're mailing the catalogs to retailers.

So the yearly assumption of "On the first week of December. We get the 1st quarter catalog" will definitely change

Mailing them out will probably be a week longer than we normally expect from now on most likely

Lurker
Most of the leakers in the past have been scared away by Bandai.

Shinkenger was the last time we had actual "leaks"

RtwG49z.gif

Two types of loopholes can be applied

-Crudely draw a picture of what they see at the annual meeting

-Blur the photos beyond recognition then SLOWLY leak out snippets until the catalog can be viewed on an approved time frame

But yes. Now they're mailing the catalogs to retailers.

So the yearly assumption of "On the first week of December. We get the 1st quarter catalog" will definitely change

Mailing them out will probably be a week longer than we normally expect from now on most likely

Yeah, that makes sense. It stinks, but who wants to get people in trouble just for an early look? Thanks Gold Samurai.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Look at the adorable elephants on the shins! I really hope I end up liking the overall aesthetic!

They kinda a pixel art look to them similar to Minecraft, but that's just me.