Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Lurker
Is it just me or recent mid-season powerups have been way too powerful they kinda overshadow the Final Form? Kachidoki Arms and Type Formula were pretty much invincible until the Final Forms debut, which made me felt that the Final Forms were unnecessary (especially in Gaim's case). I hope Ghost's Super Form will be strong but not too op, so that when the Final Form debut, it can make a real impact

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
In gaim's case, it has its own weakness too you know
Like it's too bulky and not lighter than any of his form before, so came kiwami, which is the ulti power he could have, albeit a lill too weak than kachidoki, but yeah, this final form screams "supernatural" power is much more prestigious than anything
Type tridoron was also the same..while its predecessor's already strong as ****, it also had its issues, hence combining with krim was the ultimate choice to the problem

The way i see it was, the debut of mid upgrade were quite spectacular than the final form..like theres no greater stake for the battle so that the final resort to solving that is the final form of the rider itself..

R

raden238

I thought Ghost Toukon Boost Damashi was his mid season super form? This other Grateful Ghost form sounds a lot like Wizard All Dragon Style or Agito Trinity but it also sounds like a Rider's final form since it can use the powers of all his past forms like Gaim Kiwami, Fourze Cosmic etc...

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
Boost = Drive Type DeadHeat
Grateful Damashii = Type Formula
TBA = Type Tridoron

Boost is a "boost" to Ore Damashii.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
And other many heroes right ??

Gawdd, it's already relaxing that we've got JUST all kamen rider kicking **** each other, and that too was a bit frustating regarding the overall plot..and now they back with adding another huge heroes club in one single movie!?????
So faktap toei, really..

It would be cool to see how they would do live action versions of the 009 cyborgs if they show up in the film.

Kamen Rider Klock
It would be cool to see how they would do live action versions of the 009 cyborgs if they show up in the film.

I agree. I know 009-1 isn't connected to the original 009 series, but I assume it would be something similar to The End of The Beginning.