Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Calling it now, it's probably Kanon's ghost that gives Takeru this form.

I agree, Kanon probably wants Takeru to live more than she wants to live herself, Makoto can't do anything about it either because it's her sister's wishes.

Also with the Eyecon Driver G, I feel like it would be compatible with the Ghost Driver (hence why the Ghost Driver can detach a la Decade Driver).

Lurker
Calling it now, it's probably Kanon's ghost that gives Takeru this form.

If anything like that happens, it would make more sense if Kanon gives it to her brother while Takeru receives his new form from his father's soul or something his father left behind

Shining~
I haven't watch the latest episode so.....something must have happened in that episode that makes people think Kanon will go as far as that for Takeru

Are you actually serious with this? There is literally no way that a lot of things in Kamen Rider as a whole could possibly happen

Okay, don't draw the line of belief anywhere. Having him do the same Henshin move as a seriously evil villain seems normal to you, that's fine, but yes, I'm serious.

Kamen Rider Klock
I agree, Kanon probably wants Takeru to live more than she wants to live herself, Makoto can't do anything about it either because it's her sister's wishes.

Also with the Eyecon Driver G, I feel like it would be compatible with the Ghost Driver (hence why the Ghost Driver can detach a la Decade Driver).

It definitely seems to be shaping up this way. We ended on a bit of a cliffhanger with Kanon about to tell Makoto something, and I believe it will be her saying she'd rather have Takeru live than her.

Interesting theory. I didn't even know the Ghost Driver could do that.

I managed to save the blog post concerning ghost new merchandise

User deleted the posts about it though(Since we're not supposed to know!)

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/kuroepuron/48490804.html

15個の英雄の眼魂が揃い出現した巨大アイコン型ベルト、その名も「アイコンドライバーG」っ!

正面にグレイトフル魂と15フォームの顔が出現し、仮面ライダーゴースト グレイトフル魂に変身っ!

心を通わせた15の英雄ゴーストを選んで召喚し、実体化させて戦うっ!必殺技は全員召喚し集結したオメガフォーメーションっ!

気になる音声は、

「グレイトフル!」

「ガッチリミナーコッチニキナー!」

「ケンゴウハッケンキョショウニオウサマサムライボウズニスナイパー!」

「ゼンカイガン!」

仮面ライダーゴースト オレ魂の状態でアイコンドライバーGを腰に巻いて変身します。

パンフレットの姿はシルエットですが、仮面ライダークウガのアルティメットフォームのように見えます。各所に鎧を着ていますね。なかなかかっこいいと思います( ≧∇≦)。

気になる今後の展開は、

年内に仮面ライダーゴースト 闘魂ブースト魂が登場、来年1月に仮面ライダーネクロムが登場。3月に仮面ライダーゴースト グレイトフル魂が登場。

さらに気になるのは…

「スペクターがゴーストドライバーでネクロムゴーストアイコンを使用!」という記述っ!

仮面ライダーネクロムはどうなるんですかね(^_^。早々に退場するのでしょうか(^_^?

結構メカっぽい好みのデザインだから頑張って欲しいなぁ。

Translation

15 Ghost Eyecons combine into Eyecon Driver G.

It looks like a big Eyecon with symbols of 15 eyecon around, and Grateful Damashii symbol in center. Eyecon. When Ghost get 1 of 15 heroes in mind, he will get the power of that hero. The finisher is OMEGA FORMATION.

The sound sequence:

"Grateful!"
"Gatchirimina! Kotchinikina!" (Watch tightly! Come over here!)
"Kengou! Hakken! Kyoshou! Niou-sama! Samurai! Bouzu! Sniper!!" (Swordman! Explorer! Professor! Bodyguard! Samurai! Monk! Sniper!)
"Zenkaigan!" (All eyes open!)

Lurker
IMO sounds like wizard all dragon formation using dragon time and boost like form wizard dragon style