Where?

I mean, deeply search internet but I couldn't for my life to find anything other than Winspector.
Well, I actually found Solbrain, but sadly, in Brazilian. And I cannot really hear it in something that is not Japanese.

The question is where I can see all Metal Heroes series? Of course, I am not asking for some warez link, but maybe somewhere from toie.com or whatever.
Of course, Japanese audio will be preferable.

I am really interested in Solbrain, Uchuu Keiji Gaban and Juukou B-Fighter. These are specially of my interest, being Solbrain and B-Fighter the ones I need most.

BTW, I live outside Japan, and until March I am not going there, but i really cannot wait for so long! Any idea?

Thanks.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Really? Huh, that's surprising. I thought those shows had a pretty decent fanbase...

Really? Huh, that's surprising. I thought those shows had a pretty decent fanbase...

There is a community-made wikia, and I think I saw several webpages about them, but I couldn't manage to find anywhere to watch it on-line, even for a small fee (i.e. directly from toie or JapanTV or whatever), but nothing at all, about the Metal Heroes I mentioned above.

About some of the other heroes, yes, I found something.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I'm going to have to tell you that, if they exist, no one is going to tell you directly in a thread. People have brought things like this up before & doing so may or may not have caused the copyright holders to find & shut it down.

Personally, I don't know, myself. I've never even tried looking it up. But, if someone knew, I'm sure they would've contacted you via a PM.

I'm sure someone wouldn't know that Shogun.

ChoHenshin, I've found a few of them, but mostly the new ones, and not very many. Check the Subbers pages directly.