I'm actually a little worried about the custom soundtrack, especially for PS4. I don't recall ever seeing a game for PS4 that can use custom soundtrack (Unless you have the stupid music subscription from Sony. And even with that, there is no Rider music.). I caved and got both anyway. Worse case, I give one to a friend of mine. Also, consider me lazy cause I got the soundtrack edition (Especially since they got Full Throttle.). XD lol

Just saw the trailer as well. Little dissapointed no gameplay was really revealed yet (Even though it's just a copy and paste again.). Although, kinda impressed they were able to use Hiroshi Fujioka's likeness as Hongo Takeshi. Curious if we'll get others; however, may be doubtful. Really hoping we finally get some coop play as well as bring back the infinite special figure (I don't mind working for it. It gave me a reason to keep playing Battride 1. :D).

EDIT: Even thou we knew he was gonna be in this anyway, hype for Shadow Moon. >:D

You can put your own music on the PS4 ever since firmware 2.5. I don't see custom soundtrack being a problem for the game.

A lot of gameplay was revealed in the trailer dude, did you miss that sweet Tridoron action there? And we already know that there is no Co-Op. It is 1P only.

Again with single player only ?! >_< Come on, even the PS4 should be able to handle that. :mad: I saw the gameplay footage in video, what I meant thou was like the menu system, level ups, etc. Grant it, it is only the first trailer (Not counting the teaser.), so I can't really give it too much of a fault. I also am not currently up date date with the PS4. Good to hear you can put your own music in it. Can they be on the system or does it require you to use a USB like the mkv videos ? Other than that, can't wait. :)

Lurker
fresh new screenies, Super 1 and Stronger debuts!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81jnFMXE8BL._SL1500_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/8166jm5H4ML._SL1500_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/814E03Xt5kL._SL1500_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81gsTyjbDEL._SL1500_.jpg

also, the original/old Ichigo seems to be more than just the "operation" cutscene? he does a rider kick along Ghost...hint of being playable?

speaking fo the trailer, dat Manga BLACK reference/4 second Batta Kaijin... i can't believe they went as far as recreating THAT for BWG :castlerock:

Again with single player only ?! >_< Come on, even the PS4 should be able to handle that. :mad: I saw the gameplay footage in video, what I meant thou was like the menu system, level ups, etc. Grant it, it is only the first trailer (Not counting the teaser.), so I can't really give it too much of a fault. I also am not currently up date date with the PS4. Good to hear you can put your own music in it. Can they be on the system or does it require you to use a USB like the mkv videos ? Other than that, can't wait. :)

You do require a USB plugged in there all the time. Which is not that big of a deal, really.

Shame there's no song edition for Vita.

Then again, I'm a bit skeptical already given their first big trailer is already showing off their amazing reuse of assets in the pre-rendered cutscenes.

Lurker
Depending on the game, yes it's fine. However, if you wanna play a fighter with sticks, and it supports custom soundtracks, you're using up a USB. Rather have it on the system already in my opinion.

why is PS4 so odd?

and wow, the price is cheaper than the price on the official site, 6500 compared to 7400 yen? count me in :castlerock:

Not really, considering how easy it is to play music while running any application or game on the Vita.
Yeah, but you'd need to add the music onto your Vita's memory card, and getting the volume right compared to how the game would presumably work it would be tricky.

Plus it's just more fun when it plays when it's "supposed" to.