Power Rangers movie #3 - Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

Ludi Lin, Black Ranger
2e3vngo.jpg

Meet @Ludi_Lin who is morphing into the Black Ranger in the #PowerRangers Movie!
https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/status/657244138023182337

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Iiiiinteresting choice. I kinda hope the "Zack" for this movie is intended to be a sort of blend of Original Recipe Zack and Adam that way you could theoretically please Zack and Adam fans. And even if that isn't the case and he is based purely on OR Zack I like that they are willing to go out of the original actor's racial group; kinda makes it feel like they genuinely want to hire the best people regardless of race.

Let's see... So far, we have an Australian, English, Asian, and African American actor. Interesting.

Glad to see no one's flying off the handle with rage here. I've been seeing and hearing lots of that in other places just because the casting for the movie doesn't match the casting from MMPR Season 1.

Right now, I'm fine with it. I'm hoping these actors will give us characters to remember. I'm wondering who they'll cast for the Yellow and (maybe) Green Rangers. Maybe someone of Indian, Native American, or Hispanic decent? Yes, I remember the rumors saying that Jason David Frank was going to appear in the movie to mentor the new Rangers, but a rumor is a rumor, and things could change at any time.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Nice. I wonder if hat's a nod to the secret pilot episode & their original yellow ranger, or just a coincidence?

Nice. I wonder if hat's a nod to the secret pilot episode & their original yellow ranger, or just a coincidence?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't international. Besides, the original actress for Trini before Thuy Trang is Asian too. Just not of the Oriental region.