Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

If there are really no parts, that might be what the "Super" is there for. Osamu Kaneda is the director though, which likely means underwhelming battles and one hit finishers for the movie's climatic battles.

Last edited:
Lurker
After years of the unjustified Decade hype, we finally get a movie that's more concentrated on a single part, rather than 3 parts (cuz you know, that worked out the majority of the time *sarcasm*). Dreams do come true :3

"Training."
If there are really no parts, that might be what the "Super" is there for. Osamu Kaneda is the director though, which likely means underwhelming battles and one hit finishers for the movie's climatic battles.

Staff 1: "Uh...how do we wrap this up? That Rider clearly can't finish the bad gu-"

Kaneda: "SUDDEN POWER BOOST AND RIDER KICK. GOOD **** 10/10."

Heroes are forever
Kaneda's handling of battles will probably depend on how many Riders/Enemies he has to handle. The more, the harder for him to deliver.

Kaneda's handling of battles will probably depend on how many Riders/Enemies he has to handle. The more, the harder for him to deliver.

Even in movies with a small amount of heroes he can get rather lazy at times. Look at New Gavan or the Gaim Soccer movie. In New Gavan, there are a few decent battles, but then when you get to the movie's climax, Sharivan and Shaider in the final battle basically just arrive, the scene cuts, then it later returns to show their finisher - and their opponents were actual characters from the movie, not just recycled suits or something. Meanwhile, New Gavan himself is just beaten up through the final battle while he hesitates, but when he finally decides to fight the battle ends in one hit.

Gaim's soccer movie is just plain weird. The completely pointless civil war scene receives a lot of screentime and care, but every other battle is extremely short. When we get to the final battle, each hit from Gaim forces Mars to change form making him feel really nonthreatening. As I understand it, the directors are supposed to fill in the action scenes, but it seems like Kaneda basically only does the necessary to stick to the script. That works for tv episodes where there are generally some fighting gimmick with the monster that comes up in the script, but it really doesn't seem to work in movies.

As much as some people are liking the opening, I was under the impression that it was going to be that instrumental featured in the 4 minute trailer with vocals to be added later. Now I'm crossing my fingers and praying that it's part of the bgm/ost.

Lurker
Having seen the unsubbed ep, LOVE the henshin, very Faiz meets Gaim, and loving the form change animation. I hope we get something like that for every form introduction. I also like that the Parka Ghosts can fight off foes during changes. Can't wait for subs, so far I'm hooked.

Kamen Rider Klock
Personally, I felt the first episode was alright. The main problem was the PACING. Everything was really rushed to get it all in the first episode. I'm kinda worried that the writer might be trying too hard to keep the viewer's attention by having a lot happen in quick succession. After all, this is his first time being head writer for a toku, so he may think that kids' attention spans are too short to watch a full 30 minute show. I'll give it a pass though, since it's the first episode. Hopefully next week is better. After all, Takeru doesn't have the item needed to make the Eyecon around his fucking neck.