D

Dr Kain

was Kiva even that popular in Japan? Maybe over there it was a stinker so theyre in no rush to do it???

Seeing as how people said Blade was the worst rated and toy sales show in Japan and that got Figuarts made well before Kiva, and even reissues and broken helmeted versions (although, Wild Chalice is still missing), I don't think that really matters.

Dull Brilliance
Protodrive is going to be a Tamashii Nation Event excusive. Those are even harder to get ahold of than web exclusives. But this only leaves Type Tridoron, Chaser Mach & Gold Drive for Figuarts from the tv show left. Type Tridoron is a final form, so of course he'll get released eventually. Chaser Mach is all re-used parts, so I don't see a problem there. Gold Drive is a recolor of Protodrive, so he's a safe bet now as well.

Orange
Is it me, or is that Figuarts Ghost on the poster in the grey swish? Could just be the Ghost Change Series toys coming up...

[HIDE]
aOqQsj4.jpg
[/HIDE]

Shin Godzilla comes out next summer, I can see Tamashii going to cash in on the movie next year. So it's possible that they will show off some new MA figures.

MV Maker
The only figures I'm hoping for are ones I'm almost sure will never see the light of day, or at least not for some time (Renewal W or OOO, Kiva, Gaim Suika, anything Garo related).

Orange
Judging by how many forms ghost has and how awesome most of the ones we've seen look... I fear for my wallet...

D

Dr Kain

Shin Godzilla comes out next summer, I can see Tamashii going to cash in on the movie next year. So it's possible that they will show off some new MA figures.

If they do, it would only be the new Godzilla though. I want some freaking Showa monsters. Mothra 61, Rodan 56, Ghidorah 65, Gigan 72, Titanosaurus, King Ceasar 74, MechaG 75, and Anguirus 68.

BTW, is it going to be the summer or Dec like it has been for the last... 30 years?

Judging by how many forms ghost has and how awesome most of the ones we've seen look... I fear for my wallet...

The only Figuart from Ghost I will be getting his Ghost's main form.