What are some of the Most Dumbest Moments in Power Rangers History?!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
The title of this thread says it all. If you can think of any particular moment in Power Rangers History that really baffles you or just really pisses off, what would it be and why?!?!?

Let me know....

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
For me, it's anytime they forget that SPACE IS A VACUUM. Like, I recall a moment from Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy where some UNTRANSFORMED CHARACTERS were jumping FROM ONE STARSHIP TO ANOTHER. IN THE VACUUM OF SPACE. BOTH SHIPS MOVING AT HIGH (albeit matching) SPEEDS.

Bulk and Skull crashing the Megazaord...dream sequence or not...that was stupid funny. The only thing equivalent would be Natsuki piloting DaiBouken by herself just to take out some mooks.

For me, it's anytime they forget that SPACE IS A VACUUM. Like, I recall a moment from Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy where some UNTRANSFORMED CHARACTERS were jumping FROM ONE STARSHIP TO ANOTHER. IN THE VACUUM OF SPACE. BOTH SHIPS MOVING AT HIGH (albeit matching) SPEEDS.

On a related note - Forever Red.

Where Jason, Tommy & co are apparently able to breathe on the moon.

D

Dr Kain

The Turbo movie.

Why do they give up the Zeo powers for car power?

Why do Zedd and Rita no longer care about Earth after all they went through to dethrone Mondo?

Where is Mondo?

Why does Jason act like he hasn't seen the rangers in years?

OH, and who the **** thought it was a good idea to make a movie where the rangers don't even transform until they are 80 minutes into the damn thing?

Shining~
The dumbest moment in PR history? The entirety of Super Megaforce for sure.

That was the biggest waste of money, time, and source material in the millions of years in the history of mankind, period.

Sticking the series to a channel that loves to force hiatus, takes the second spot of "the dumbest thing in Power Rangers history".

Power Rangers is a series where it must be one continuous season of 35-45 episodes. Splitting that into 2 seasons plus splitting it even more due to the hiatus, doesn't help in the slightest, because by the time the series is back up, some kids may have forgotten about it already. Not only it doesn't help toy sales, it also doesn't help the show.

The first (and I think most popular) example of this is in....well, In Space.

The Black Ranger takes a boy into space on a Galaxy Glider, which is fine.....until you realize the boy didn't wear any suit for space travel

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

You're talking about realism in space to a show that is about people who transform into rainbow colored spandex and fight aliens and demons?

^ What does that have to do with anything? Just because it's fantasy doesn't mean therefore that all logic is thrown out the window.